Desperate Housewives

Inver

I'm in line with the US airings, so I've seen episode 15 and will be watching episode 16 (which aired last night) at some point during the next few days...

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in line with the US airings, so I've seen episode 15 and will be watching episode 16 (which aired last night) at some point during the next few days...

Wow, episode 15 just aired last night in here, so we're only a week behind US schedule :smile2: I can't believe it. Stephanie, you guys were ahead of us just last year and now we are. It's been so confusing with the minibreaks every now and then, I hate it.

Kell,

I just loved episode 15, with Robin being 'introduced' for the whole episode. And I loved how she and Katherine went to a bar and kissed, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing/hearing in the end about Katherine's thoughts on Robin! I was so thrilled, I'm thinking there are going to be some pretty exciting episodes ahead :roll:

The UK will most likely catch up with the US screenings now though as there is now a 2 week gap - AGAIN - in the US schedule. All their shows have been all over the place for the current seasons, but this is the 5th time this season that there has been a break between episodes of DH! Mostly just a gap of a fortnight, but there was a longer break at one point too. I'm sick of all the faffing around. Is it any wonder that viewing figures drop off and shows get cancelled when the networks can't even be bothered to keep the schedules regular so that people know when their shows are going to be on? :smile2:

I think that's why the UK waits to show it. Breaks in the schedule doesn't happen here, unless it's an American programme where they're waiting to catch up. So I think they collected a few episodes of DH before showing it, so they can just run the entire series. OK that made sense in my head :smile2:

Wow, episode 15 just aired last night in here, ...

Kell,

I just loved episode 15, with Robin being 'introduced' for the whole episode. And I loved how she and Katherine went to a bar and kissed, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing/hearing in the end about Katherine's thoughts on Robin! I was so thrilled, I'm thinking there are going to be some pretty exciting episodes ahead :smile2:

I loved that too - fantastic episode. I wasn't sure I was going to like Robin, but she's so quirky and sweet. She's got the "Edie" factor without being a b*tch. I think there will be a really hot storyline involving her and the other character you mentioned in the very near future!

I loved that too - fantastic episode. I wasn't sure I was going to like Robin, but she's so quirky and sweet. She's got the "Edie" factor without being a b*tch. I think there will be a really hot storyline involving her and the other character you mentioned in the very near future!

I agree, I thought I wasn't going to like Robin and she'd be portrayed as this ditsy no-brainer but she's in fact really clever and awfully sweet. She's played by Julie Benz who plays Dexter's girlfriend Rita in the series, which is an added bonus for me :smile2:

Desperate Housewives is just about to start but apparently they're taking another week's break next week so they're on in two weeks. Again!! I hate it!! Well, on the other hand, they're going to show 2 episodes of my most favorite series at the moment instead of the usual 1, covering the free spot :)

I'm only at the UK pace so I'm not far into it but I have to say

oh my word! Katherine!! What is she playing at, shes gone totally bonkers!

OH MY GOD I know she is so wierd!! Did you see the episode where

She tried to get mike to help with her "leaky pipes" lmao her bedroom was all done up so hillarious!

xox

Oh boy oh boy!! Kell, you've seen episode 16 right? I just watched it and

I couldn't believe they would pull the 'lesbian card' so soon! K+R already slept together!! I'm shocked it came so soon, and quite ecstatic to see what's happening next :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was going to come here and ask Kell if she could explain to me about a certain person who shows up, then I went to imdb.com to see which episode it was that I watched last night and it seems like that was the end of season 6 :lol: So I guess that was it for this season, bye bye.

I can certainly try and explain if you like - just ask away (just use spoiler tags in case someone hasn't seen that bit yet and I will reply using spoilers too. :lol: ).

Thanks Kell, I appreciate it :lol:

See, that Paul Young turns up at the end of the episode and there's this really ominous music playing in the background and it's made out like the devil himself has just arrived. The problem is I can't really remember the Paul and Zach storyline quite 100%. If I remember correctly, Paul and his wife had adopted Zach from his real mom who was not good for him for some reason and when she came back to claim him she ended up dead by accident. And Zach turned out to be a freaky kid. But apart from hiding Zack's biological mother's body, Paul didn't do anything really wrong did he? So why is it that his coming back should be so terrible. That's what I don't get. Am I forgetting something significant here?

• 1 month later...

Watching part two of the final one in the series.

OMG....got to wait until October now.

Edited by Inver

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...