Desperate Housewives

Inver

Oh...I kinda remember now you said it

well we always knew Dave is nuts, but now his reasoning for acting crazy is crazy too :D

Definitely! *laughs*

I didn't recognise the names at all

.......confused yes I am. And where is Mrs McCluskey this week.

Actually I dont think there's any point looking for logic or continuity in this season... It's just one big pack of confusing twists and turns. I'm very disapointed with it.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then, Lila and Paige dash are the mother and child who were killed in the car crash which Susan and Mike were involved in. He was the one driving. Dave is just nuts really.

Now I am confused again....

when did that happen?

Now I am confused again....

when did that happen?

*laughs* Just goes to show how stilted and impossible to follow this season has been! It was right in the first episode, the reason why susan and mike started fighting (because she felt too guilty) and ultimately divorced. (stupid reason, I know)

Oh ok then, must be me not really caught up in this season... there have been so many breaks and twists and turns that I find it really confusing and inconsistent.

But it's probably because I watched the 4 previous seasons in a row, over a few weeks (I discovered it last summer) so was really immersed into them. It's not the same to have an installment every few weeks.

No, I caught it too and had it confirmed by the names on the tombstone, but then, I'm obsessive about DH and think it's just getting better and better! :lol:

Well if I had known that we could have been chatting about that today too Kell:lol:

Meant to say .... isn't this series getting a little weird. Lynetee and family are gonna get into deeper and deeper trouble by the looks of it.!!

Lynette always seems to be in trouble :) I love her but I don't want anything else to happen to them. Surely when all the truth comes out about Dave everything will be better for them.

hopefully, if the whole truth comes out

• 2 weeks later...

I loved last night's new episode with the handy-man Eli. Good to see all the women as they were when the programme first started (plus a few little cameos from older characters).

I have never played the game. No-one I know watches the programme so I have no-one to play with :D

I have never played the game. No-one I know watches the programme so I have no-one to play with :D

Sorry, I should have mentioned that it's a computer game. You play a new housewife on the block. Game play includes buying and wearing different outfits, decorating your house, tending your garden, cooking meals, and interacting with the people of Wisteria Lane. You can be good, bad, or a little of both. There is a big secret that you have to uncover and different endings to choose from. It's just wonderful. It's also user friendly for those that don't have much experience with computer games. I've played it twice. It's one of my favorites. I wish they had made a second one but it just wasn't popular enough. :D That's why I'm so excited about the Grey's Anatomy computer game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...