Desperate Housewives

Inver

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I throughly enjoyed last nights show! :lol:

I got a tear in my eye when Lynette (sp) took off her wig and the girls all saw. I laughed out loud when Bri (sp) got the fork stuck in her stomach and felt all gooey when Susan found out she was pregnant!

Yes, the US have had about 10 episodes (before the writers' strike kicked off), but then had a big break. I've seen all of the episodes up to that point, but now I'm having to wait till eveything kicks off again and I'm DYING to find out what happens next! I'm so impatient when it comes to that sort of thing. :lol:

The new episodes will start in the U.S. on April 13th. I would think that the first new episode would feature a lot of "bringing the viewers up to date". There are always so many surprises in the show that you never know what to expect. In the new episode Gabrielle supposedly tells her priest a shocking secret.

• 2 months later...

I'm confused! Has this season ended now? This week it was the episode after the tornado but it didn't feel at all like a season finale. The announcer said 'back later in the year'. Oh no!! I can't wait that long! Also, I've heard some rumours about next season and seen the trailer on Youtube but I'm not sure if there's more to come before that.

The announcer said 'back later in the year'. Oh no!! I can't wait that long!

This took me by surprise as well, especially as E4, when they showed the last episode on Saturday or Sunday (can't remember which) showed the trailer for the next episode. What's going on?

Shame too, since the trailer looked very funny...

They didn't show the trailer on Channel 4. Was it the one set four years in the future?

4 years in the future? I've not seen a trailer like that. I've seen the trailer showing the aftermath of the "natural disaster" (I'll not give any details in case anyone hasn't got that far yet, except to say that it's all REALLY good!).

Well, I can tell you it's not 4 years in the future - that's coming right up in "real time". :lol: Loads of good stuff coming up (I'm in line with the US viewers, so I'm slightly ahead of the UK - ooh, it's good stuff!).

Was it on this week. Seems I have missed two episodes much to my disgust. Went to watch it on Wednesday night and it wasn't on!! What have a I missed.?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...