Bookmarks!

Michelle

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From ebay?, don't worry, they are not getting shipped out until the 12 February, I did not realise I until I checked the page again and it is written under the main picture of the bookmark at the bottom :)

Oh, ok! Well that would explain it then. :roll: Thanks for telling me.

I also have a HP bookmark, one of only two actual ones which i have! It's red and shiny with Harry on his firebolt :) *makes mental note to actually look in waterstones for another bookmark*

:blush: Ha, aw, how sweet is that?! I don't even have a HP bookmark. :blush: Just a Twilight one.

The cat one is utterly gorgeous!

Thanks Chrissy, I never bought a bookmark (or are they called book thongs?), I thought it was so pretty :)

Since I first looked at this thread, when I`m in a bookshop I look at bookmarks as much as I do books! I can`t imagine not having a bookmark, I`ve always had some around at home, but they were never that interesting before. Now they`ve taken on a whole new meaning. :)

Hee hee the Seer one arrived in the post to me today! You are so sweet, thank you! :D

I thought the 'seer' one was very you Nici and I am really glad you like it :)

I'm using a bookcrossing one right now. Generally I just use scraps of paper and stuff, I have a tag off a birthday present parking my place in Rachel Ray. My copy of Mercy is a hardback so I'm using the flap of the dust jacket for that.

I am happy! I was getting something off my bedside cabinet and i saw something sticking out of 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass' by Lewis Carroll - and it was a harry potter bookmark! So now i have something other than scraps of paper :D