Michelle

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice Ceinwenn, not pretty, gorgeous! :blush:

I just bought the attached for two good friends, they are Amy Brown bookmarks and very pretty :lol:

Nothing, nothing at all. :D

Anyway, back on topics for bookmarks, my situation's getting a bit desperate now. I MUST pop into Borders or something at the week-end.

An old friend of mine makes them with suede and co-ordinating gemstones - they're gorgeous and she can do them to order! Have a look HERE and if you end up ordering anything from her, say Kell sent you!

I ordered two of these, and they are beautiful! Highly recommended, especially if you like gemstones.

:roll: My boyfriend ordered me the one on the left over a week ago and it's still not here.

From ebay?, don't worry, they are not getting shipped out until the 12 February, I did not realise I until I checked the page again and it is written under the main picture of the bookmark at the bottom :lol:

YES! I was looking amongst my book-shelves and I noticed a book-mark in one of the books. I'm so glad! I thought I had one lying around. It's not bad either, a decent harry potter one. :roll:

I also have a HP bookmark, one of only two actual ones which i have! It's red and shiny with Harry on his firebolt :roll: *makes mental note to actually look in waterstones for another bookmark*