Bookmarks!

Michelle

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmm Probably not. Actually I think this has inspired me to re-read them... They're the kind of classics that we've read and re-read for school (and learnt by heart in some cases as they made very good poetry learning material) so I'm sure I would enjoy them more/ differently now.

To my utmost shame, I've lost my Davinci Code bookmark. I have a funny feeling my mum has asked both of my grandma's to keep a look out for a good one for me.. being silly like I am. :friends0:

Mr Gyre bought me a bookmark the other day, its unusual, it has a fuffy bunny as its top, so at the moment, a bunny is sticking out of 'The Glass Bead Game' :friends0:

I lost my beautiful book thong the other day when I stupidly left my book behind at the airport :friends0:

It was such a lovely bookmark. I've already bought plenty of beads to make my own, but I really liked the one I bought.

I lost my beautiful book thong the other day when I stupidly left my book behind at the airport :irked:

It was such a lovely bookmark. I've already bought plenty of beads to make my own, but I really liked the one I bought.

It just means that a bookmark will come to you soon that will mean more - it'll be gorgeouser (if this isn't a word it should be!) and the books you read with it will be better, and you'll love it more and never lose it! :friends0:

I have a big pile of unusual postcards collected on my many travels (I've got a couple from a Sicilian catacomb museum with clothed mummies on them, for example), and usually use those. When none is to hand I try to remember the page number, forget, and end up getting really annoyed the next time round when I realise I've just re-read a chapter...

I received a beautiful bookmark in the post today from Gyre! :smile2: Its a gorgeous gothic type Virgo one with a little charm on it ;) Its just the style I like and I think its lovely. Pics! :D

thank you so much Gyre! :shrug: