What's for Dinner Tonight?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A packet of Doritos :D

Smacked hand for angelOfBoox - you won't grow up to be big and strong that way!

We had spanish omelette (well - kinda) eggs, potatoes, onions, red pepper, salami, garlic and cheese with rocket and cucumber salad and coleslaw - followed by ice-cream. :irked:

Yum, Charm!

I had satay chicken with rice. I made enough for tomorrow night as well so I don't have to cook again :D Then I spent the rest of the night washing up and making up salads with the ton of fruit and veg I have in the fridge. I'm exhausted!

Yum, Charm!

I had satay chicken with rice. I made enough for tomorrow night as well so I don't have to cook again :irked: Then I spent the rest of the night washing up and making up salads with the ton of fruit and veg I have in the fridge. I'm exhausted!

It was very yummy indeed!:lol:

I always make more than I need for leftovers like you did with your chicken satay. Do you not find that it always tastes better the next day? Especially things like chilli, soup, bolognese or curry etc. I love having things like that with a piece of toast or garlic bread!:D

You lot put me to shame !!! :irked: All this fab food you conjure up every night !! I hate cooking so much that I've vowed to get live in chef if I ever win the lottery !!! :chef:

If this was in answer to my post (and i apologise for being so presumptious if it wasnt! lol :lol:) I really hav no excuse as I am a fully trained chef :chef:- although I havnt worked in industry for 15yrs. Even with all the stuff i trained in my family still perfer the basics and i have to be quiet about anything 'unusual' I add. They still dont realise the pitta is garlic and coriander - they just think its rather tasty! :lol: I am starting to pass my skills onto my daughter and i have to say she makes a mean sunday lunch and pavlova for a 12 yr old :D

If this was in answer to my post (and i apologise for being so presumptious if it wasnt! lol :lol:) I really hav no excuse as I am a fully trained chef :chef:- although I havnt worked in industry for 15yrs. Even with all the stuff i trained in my family still perfer the basics and i have to be quiet about anything 'unusual' I add. They still dont realise the pitta is garlic and coriander - they just think its rather tasty! :chef: I am starting to pass my skills onto my daughter and i have to say she makes a mean sunday lunch and pavlova for a 12 yr old :irked:

I've got a life long friend who is a chef, and she has been teaching cooking for many years within the adult education system, everytime I speak to her she tries to tell me to join her classes !!! She seems to think she can convert me !! No Chance :lol:

It wasn't just aimed at you Charm, it was just a general comment about all you Jamie Olivers out there !! But I do think your stuff sounds great, makes me feel quite peckish !! It's a pity you live so far away, dinner sounds great at yours !!! :D

It wasn't just aimed at you Charm, it was just a general comment about all you Jamie Olivers out there !! But I do think your stuff sounds great, makes me feel quite peckish !! It's a pity you live so far away, dinner sounds great at yours !!! :D

Omg I'm so embarrassed!:irked: I just reread wot u wrote and I must hav missed the word 'lot' in your first post :lol::chef:

Think I'll go now before I embarrass myself even more :chef: