What's for Dinner Tonight?

Nici

Ooh a nice surprise then SG

We are having Quesadilla thingies tonight, old el paso kit. We've never had them before, chicken, cheese and veggies in a giant tortilla sandwich with salad. Hopefully it'll be nice.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pizza Hut for us - mountain fantastico (goats cheese, black olives and rocket - yum) with a shared salad bowl. :D

Oh - all of that sounds yum! I love the pizza express soho pizza which comes covered in rocket salad.

It was yum and very naughty, since I am supposed to avoid wheat. Will probably bloat for about 3 days now. :D

Less exotic food tonight though, since we had pasta (wheat free) for lunch - will probably be a bowl of soup or something.

I'm making pizza tonight. Dale will have pepperoni; I'll have something with a mountain of veggies piles on top - mushrooms, red onions, peppers, sweetcorn and pineapple, I think!

Corned Beef Hash with a fried egg on top. ;)

Snap, made a huge pot yesterday so lots left over. No egg tonight though but some peas and spring greens. Yummy :D

Have you noticed though how much a tin of corned beef has gone up though? A few weeks ago it was 69p at Asda, yesterday I paid 1.18 :lol: