What are you watching now? - 2014

Athena

That`s stupidly expensive ; I`ve just finished watching The Snoop Sisters ( just a delight, a sheer delight ! ) , which I got for around USD 29 ( including postage and pre-paid taxes - that had 5 feature length eps.

Info in reply to your spoiler !

The first glimpse we get of her is in the Police Station at her desk in an office ; Wallander asks Ebba and Svartman where Linda is, and then we see Wallander greeting her at her desk upstairs.

:smile:

I agree, the previous seasons were only about half of that amount.

I am on the iPad, so cannot use the spoiler tags...the formatting bar doesn't show. But I can say I am glad about your spoiler!

Edited by pontalba

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday we watched the first two episodes of Girls & Panzer, an anime TV show about high school girls and tanks. It was pretty good, although a little weird at times.

Edited by Athena

Vikings 1x01 and 1x02.  Me like :D

Arrow season 2 finale :o

24: Live Another Day eps 1 to 3.  I do wish these tv show makers would do a bit of research on London before they set their series here :doh:  :lol:

Bleak House, the recent BBC version with Gillian Anderson and loads of other good actors.  I haven't read the book and the menacing darkness of it is rather gripping.  Watching an episode every day.

The Apprentice, All Stars -season (I know there have been a few, I don't know which one this is, I mean chronologically. Not the first, though. Finland has apparently skipped a few seasons  :banghead:   I love the show. It's part of my summer routines :D It's a summer show for me :cool:)

This year we have Omarosa (I only caught the show on one of the early seasons after Omarosa had been on the show :(), Bret Michaels, Stephen Baldwin ( :lol: LOL.) and who else... Loads of people! La Toya Jackson! Wow! 

Edit: I've gotta say, I'm somewhat disgusted by Donald Trump. I remember him lashing out at someone for saying a racist thing on the show during a previous season (which was the right thing to do), but then he makes these sexist remarks himself and everybody just laughs like he's one helluva funny guy. In the first episode of the season he complimented Omarosa's figure and remarked Lisa Rinna's lips and in this episode he said about his private plane that 'if you have a plane like that you know you can have any woman in the world, you know'. That's disgusting! He should be more concerned about what it does to the environment, having a private plane :rolleyes:

Also, he just told Dennis Rodman off for talking over Dee Snider. Donald Trump always talks over other people and never waits to hear for their whole story, he'll always ask something else when people are still talking. I think Donald Trump has his own set of behavioral code for himself and another for other people. :D What a hypocrite.

Edited by frankie

Lately I have been watching Numb3rs (my entire reason for starting watching it was David Krumholtz's lovely curls) but I actually really love it. It's a tad cheesy at times, but forgiveable because of frequently interesting crime plots and loveable characters :giggle:

'2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony'  

The ceremony, welcoming Nirvana, Peter Gabriel, Linda Ronstadt, Cat Stevens, Kiss, Hall and Oates, the E Street Band, Andrew Loog Oldham and Brian Epstein, is worth watching for the speeches as much as the music.

Emmylou Harris, Bonnie Raitt, Stevie Nicks, Carrie Underwood, and Sheryl Crow paid tribute to Linda Ronstadt by singing , together, some of Linda's big hits. They did an excellent job. One of my Linda Ronstadt favorites was Blue Bayou.

http://youtu.be/tvXPBC0t6Mk

Edited by muggle not