What are you watching now? - 2014

Athena

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm watching a really creepy episode of Now and Again. In the episode, all the print from report cards and letters and books is vanishing :o:(:hide:  It started at a scientific library, then reached the private home of Lisa and Heather Wiseman and now it's spreading. Printed word is gone!

Boy oh boy! I have no idea what's going on. I watched this show when it aired in Finland in 1999 or maybe 2000, and I must have seen this episode, too, but I can't remember anything about it. I re-watched most of the episodes maybe 5 years ago when I got them all downloaded, but I didn't get around to watching this particular one. Boy oh boy! Too exciting :hide:  (This is one of the most underrated TV series ever, as I have said before)

Edit: Oh my god they are burning books in this episode!!!! I hope it says in the credits that no real books were hurt in the making of the episode!!

Edited by frankie

• 2 weeks later...

Babylon 5, season 5. 1 season too many?

I also watched episode 2 & 3 of Prey, with john simm

Edited by dex

Babylon 5, season 5. 1 season too many?

It picks up in the second half, and ends well.  The problem was that J. M. Straczynski had to wrap up all the major storylines in the 4th season in case it was cancelled, because the future of the show was uncertain until late in the day.

I'm watching a really creepy episode of Now and Again. In the episode, all the print from report cards and letters and books is vanishing :o:(:hide:  It started at a scientific library, then reached the private home of Lisa and Heather Wiseman and now it's spreading. Printed word is gone!

Boy oh boy! I have no idea what's going on. I watched this show when it aired in Finland in 1999 or maybe 2000, and I must have seen this episode, too, but I can't remember anything about it. I re-watched most of the episodes maybe 5 years ago when I got them all downloaded, but I didn't get around to watching this particular one. Boy oh boy! Too exciting :hide:  (This is one of the most underrated TV series ever, as I have said before)

Edit: Oh my god they are burning books in this episode!!!! I hope it says in the credits that no real books were hurt in the making of the episode!!

The only google reference I see for that title is this..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_and_Again  , and that can't be right.  Could you link me with the correct one?  It sounds great!

We are watching Wallander, the second season of the Swedish (and superior! IMO) version.  Love. It!

We are watching Wallander, the second season of the Swedish (and superior! IMO) version.  Love. It!

Those Krister Henriksson Wallander`s are brilliant ; we get six eps of S3, starting tonight - I`m soooo looking forward to them ! :D

Those Krister Henriksson Wallander`s are brilliant ; we get six eps of S3, starting tonight - I`m soooo looking forward to them ! :D

Oh, wow!  We only have one more episode in season 2, I'm already wanting season 3! 

Oh, wow!  We only have one more episode in season 2, I'm already wanting season 3! 

Wallander 3 x01 was pretty good ( great to see everyone back ) - I`m guessing you`re streaming from something like NetFlix ? Or watching DVDs ? << Watch out for spoilers. ;)

Wallander 3 x01 was pretty good ( great to see everyone back ) - I`m guessing you`re streaming from something like NetFlix ? Or watching DVDs ? << Watch out for spoilers. ;)

Right, we've watched the first two seasons on DVD, but I just priced the third season......the last six episodes you linked.  Here they are about 65 USD.  Just too high for my taste. They come out earlier here, May 27th I think.   I suppose they'll come down later.  I hope.  I know the first one is based on Mankell's book of the same name, The Troubled Man.  We've read it, and it's really good.  Natch. :) 

I guess this might be a spoiler, so.......

They've brought the daughter back into the picture too, I see. I wondered how they'd handle that.

I mean in the third season, of course.

The only google reference I see for that title is this..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_and_Again  , and that can't be right.  Could you link me with the correct one?  It sounds great!

But that is the show :D  It's a great show :cool: Very clever and funny! 

I discovered they've put up some new eps of My Mad Fat Diary (season 2) on this Finnish TV website, and I'm sooo excited! I've already watched three eps. Oh :wub: 

Right, we've watched the first two seasons on DVD, but I just priced the third season......the last six episodes you linked.  Here they are about 65 USD.  Just too high for my taste. They come out earlier here, May 27th I think.   I suppose they'll come down later.  I hope.  I know the first one is based on Mankell's book of the same name, The Troubled Man.  We've read it, and it's really good.  Natch. :)

I guess this might be a spoiler, so.......

They've brought the daughter back into the picture too, I see. I wondered how they'd handle that.

I mean in the third season, of course.

That`s stupidly expensive ; I`ve just finished watching The Snoop Sisters ( just a delight, a sheer delight ! ) , which I got for around USD 29 ( including postage and pre-paid taxes - that had 5 feature length eps.

Info in reply to your spoiler !

The first glimpse we get of her is in the Police Station at her desk in an office ; Wallander asks Ebba and Svartman where Linda is, and then we see Wallander greeting her at her desk upstairs.

:smile:

Edited by Little Pixie