Athena

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh, that reminds me, TWD starts over here tonight :smile:

Then season 2 of Sleepy Hollow starts on Wednesday, and season 3 of Arrow plus season 1 of The Flash both start the week after next.  What with those, Gotham and Agents of SHIELD, after having nothing I want to watch for ages suddenly they're all turning up at once :exc::D

5 more episodes of Modern Family, and I have caught up with the US. I started watching from season 1 only this year.

1 episode behind the US of Big Bang Theory. Started from season 1 only last year. 

3 episodes behind on season 13 of Project Runway.

Got season 4-7 left to watch of Mad Men.

Just started with season 1 of American Dad. Far behind there. Not yet gotten started on Bob's Burgers

After that, I just may get started on American horror story, Breaking bad, The Newsroom, Veep or some other series. 

Anyone using EpisodeCalendar

http://episodecalendar.com/shows

Easy way to keep track of what you are watching and what episodes you have yet to see etc. Just add the shows you follow, and mark the episode you've seen of those shows. Then you can see what episodes you have yet to see and when the next episode will come out. 

Im watching Game Of Thrones series 1 for the first time. Im really enjoying it. For the people who have watched it and read the books, are the books better than the tv show??

I like the books better than the TV show, they have more details about the characters and the world. If you like the TV show, I recommend you try reading book 1 of the A Song of Ice and Fire series, A Game of Thrones, or at least try a sample or excerpt or such :).

I like the books better than the TV show, they have more details about the characters and the world. If you like the TV show, I recommend you try reading book 1 of the A Song of Ice and Fire series, A Game of Thrones, or at least try a sample or excerpt or such :).

Thanks, im going to order the books.

The Flash 1x02.  Loving this so far!

Agents of SHIELD 2x03 & 2x04.  Getting to be very good indeed.

Gotham 1x03.  Two really dull episodes since the above average pilot.  Hope it picks up soon or I may ditch it.

Sleepy Hollow 2x01