What are you watching now? - 2014

Athena

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Though Wooster is such a pushover I find myself constantly shouting at my tablet screen telling him to talk back to Aunt Agatha. I get way too invested.

Heh. That's the sign of a good show, right? :)

I'm watching How to Get Away with Murder.

I'm watching How to Get Away with Murder.

Have you got a victim in mind :giggle2::P?

I finished The Big Bang Theory season 7 last week I think it was, and have been watching episodes of Outlander and of Gilmore Girls, both of which I enjoy so far :).

Watching Wawrinka vs Federer at the ATP Finals. Cracking all-Swiss battle this.. Stan took the first set 6-4 but Roger bounced back to take the second set tie-breaker 7-5. Decider it is.

Have you got a victim in mind :giggle2::P?

I finished The Big Bang Theory season 7 last week I think it was, and have been watching episodes of Outlander and of Gilmore Girls, both of which I enjoy so far :).

Mwahaha! Not yet! ;) 

The Big Bang Theory is so popular here that the network shows a couple of episodes (old ones) pretty much every day of the week. :) Even though I already have all of the seasons to watch whenever I want, I love being able to turn on the TV at night and pretty much be guaranteed of finding a random episode to watch. You can't go wrong with BBT. :)

I'm so excited for you watching GG! :D

The Big Bang Theory is so popular here that the network shows a couple of episodes (old ones) pretty much every day of the week. :) Even though I already have all of the seasons to watch whenever I want, I love being able to turn on the TV at night and pretty much be guaranteed of finding a random episode to watch. You can't go wrong with BBT. :)

I'm so excited for you watching GG! :D

That's pretty cool :)!

Thanks :D me too! I hope to watch some more episodes next week.

I watched the latest episode of The Walking Dead. Had to watch it on my small laptop screen though because I can't get my new media player to work to watch it on my telly. :(

At least it was about two of the regular characters this week . . .  

At least it was about two of the regular characters this week . . .  

Two of my favourites!

I need to stay away from people talking about The Walking Dead - makes me nervous I'll ruin something. :(

I wouldn't dream of posting any spoilers, Ben. :) I was originally going to mention who the episode was about, but I didn't even want to spoil that much. :)

Finished season three of The Walking Dead and have to say it was by far the best so far. Loved the season-arc dynamic/face-off much more than I did the tiptoeing around the farm and not getting anywhere in season two. This was an improvement. Hope four is as good, now...

Yesterday I watched the first episode of Bureau Raampoort. The series is based on the books De Waal & Baantjer which I really like so I thought I should watch the series too! There'll be two episodes initially and they will make more if the people like it. I hope they do.. I liked it!