What are you watching now? - 2014

Athena

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After taking a bit of a break, we watched a SmallVille episode yesterday. We're half way through season two so there's still plenty to see (we bought the boxset so we have them all lined up to watch). I didn't feel up for watching a second episode (I felt too tired), but the one we saw was very good.

We've been doing a Hart of Dixie marathon intermixed with Once Upon A Time. We've just taken a quick break to watch a really stupid movie called Pain and Gain starring The Rock and Mark Walhburg. Next on the list is the Ten Commandments starring Charlton Heston.

True Detective Episodes 1 -8 , Flashbacks :rant:

:smile: I thought both Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey were really good and I enjoyed the series.

Edited by dex

Hannibal Season 1, Pretty good, but swapping backstories between Graham and an impersonation of Clarice Starling was daft.

Watching all the BBC2 special programmes celebrating 50 years of the channel, whilst in between watching Victoria Coren-Mitchell become the first person ever to win a second European Poker Tour title!  She wrote a book about the how she came to play poker after winning her first title, so here's hoping she writes a second, as the first was a fantastic read. :smile2: