The last film you saw - 2014

Michelle

Just found Top Hat on BBC2, so enjoying a bit of Fred and Ginger on a rainy afternoon now. :)

Looked to see what films they had on catch-up earlier and settled for this one. Perfect escapism :) 

I always think I can dance though after I've watched Fred & Ginger .. so disappointing to discover again that I can't :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really like this film :). My brother played in a Legally Blonde musical, with his musical group. I liked it a lot though it wasn't my favourite of their musicals.

Yep it's a great movie :)

I watched The Way Way Back, I liked it a lot. It was odd, though, to see Steve Carell to play a mean character. 

Frankie and Johnny. I haven't seen this movie in probably 10 years! :wub: Such a great re-watch. 

Oh, I love that film. I have it on DVD but haven't watched it in a while.

Can't remember the last movie I saw. It's been a while, though I do have a fair few on my Amazon watchlist.

The Grand Budapest Hotel .. very quirky .. I liked it :) Ralph Fiennes is great.

I love Wes anderson films. Have you seen Moonlight Kingdom or The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou? Check them out if you haven't. Very quirky, great cinematogrophy and good humour. Many actors appear in the same films too like Tilda Swinton, Edward Norton and Bill Murray.