Michelle

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No i haven't, is it good?

I loved it!  It's really different.  Takes place in Germany and has 3 endings that are part of the movie.  Each "Run" has consequences in how the film turns out. And she's got red hair too :smile:

I loved it!  It's really different.  Takes place in Germany and has 3 endings that are part of the movie.  Each "Run" has consequences in how the film turns out. And she's got red hair too :smile:

Sounds good, i'll have to check it out

Just read the book so i had to watch the film again, brilliant!

I am 1/3 of the way through Trainspotting and really want to watch the movie.  Like TODAY.  Should I wait til I finish the book or just indulge right now? :P  :readingtwo:

I am 1/3 of the way through Trainspotting and really want to watch the movie.  Like TODAY.  Should I wait til I finish the book or just indulge right now? :P  :readingtwo:

The book is a quick read anyway. The movie is EXCELLENT. Robert Carlyle as Begbie is totally frightening in his violence.

I like to watch the movies after ive read the books.

I just finished watching Divergent a bit ago. Such a good movie!

I'm glad you liked it :)

The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared. As good as the book, very funny. In Swedish, but didn't find the subtitling distracting.

That's great to hear :).

Thor: The Dark World

What did you think of this?

Well that was good.... I wanted to see 'Before I Go to Sleep'.....dragged hubby along too and we both enjoyed it. I have read the book and the film is pretty much the story.

I didn't know there was a film! The book is on my TBR, I'm glad you enjoyed both :).

I've watched (without sound) Kiki's Delivery Service and Atlantis: The Lost Empire. The first one I've seen several times and was good to see again, the second was new to me and I enjoyed it. (the without sound part was because I was tired, so my boyfriend decided to watch something and he used headphones, but then once it started I couldn't help watching, with subtitles so I knew what was going on).

I want to watch Captain America: The Winter Soldier and The Book Thief, both of which I bought but they're quite long and I haven't felt good enough yet to sit through them in one go (with all the sound effects etc.). Hopefully in a while.