Your Book Activity - October 2013

Kylie

Don't know what is next.  Oh, Titus Groan.....!! :)

Yay!! Hope you enjoy it Kate :smile:

I'm on page 242 of the blade itself

Enjoying it dex?

I'm now at page 280 of TBI, I haven't made my mind up about his sense of humour yet.

It's deliciously twisted isn't it? :shrug:  

I'm totally hooked on it Kay, my body is in the real world but my mind is lost to Gormenghast :crazy: I've got the whole trilogy in one big book so in my copy Titus Groan is only 369 pages long but the writing is so small i can't read it without my reading glasses which apparently make me look like a librarian according to my youngest DD  :reading: Only 50 pages to go now , i'm tempted to just carry on and read the whole trilogy in one fell swoop but i've got a library book that i need/want  to read as well so i'll probably break off to read that as well  :D

Woohoo!! :yahoo:.. very, very happy to hear it KM :smile: Goodness .. I'm not good with tiny writing (or wrist ache :D) but I do admit to wishing I already had my mitts on Gormenghast :smile: Librarians are cool .. aren't they the ones who always take their glasses off and shake down their hair :D

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I'm enjoying The Blade Itself, Thanks Poppyshake. The three main storylines are slowly coming together, I don't think he wants to rush them. Jezal Dan Luther is reminding me of Talon of the Silver Hawk from The Conclave of Shadows books.