What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I acquired a cd of the songs from 'Once More With Feeling', the musical episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Sadly I know most of the lyrics, so have been having a right sing-a-long as I have washed up. :D  :blush2:

Teehee, I've got that somewhere, haven't listened to it for ages.  Must dig it out, or watch the actual episode again :D

Did you ever watch Whedon's 'Dr Horrible's Sing-along Blog', starring Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwzXTOJVN0E

You like Anathema, too? So cool! :D:wub: Do you have any favorite albums/songs? 

I love their atmosphere!! Maybe my fave album is The Silent Enigma: it was one of the first album I've ever bought..and I was 13 or 14. But I love Underworld too, from A Fine Day to Exit... exactly the one with Barriers. :D 

I love their atmosphere!! Maybe my fave album is The Silent Enigma: it was one of the first album I've ever bought..and I was 13 or 14. But I love Underworld too, from A Fine Day to Exit... exactly the one with Barriers. :D

Oh the atmosphere... You are so right. But it's dangerous music... It will make one so very sad, if they aren't already :blush::giggle:

So amazing that The Silent Enigma is one of the first albums you've ever bought! You've been a fan much longer than me, I only discovered Anathema in 2004 or 2005, through friends. Forgotten Hopes from Judgement was the one that got me hooked :wub:

I love A Dying Wish from The Silent Night... one of my favorites :) Eleonora, you have great taste in music! :D:friends3:

Oh the atmosphere... You are so right. But it's dangerous music... It will make one so very sad, if they aren't already :blush::giggle:

So amazing that The Silent Enigma is one of the first albums you've ever bought! You've been a fan much longer than me, I only discovered Anathema in 2004 or 2005, through friends. Forgotten Hopes from Judgement was the one that got me hooked :wub:

I love A Dying Wish from The Silent Night... one of my favorites :) Eleonora, you have great taste in music! :D:friends3:

Thank you :blush2: Well, you have a great taste in music too, Frankie  :friends3: I was a very sad girl when I was younger, maybe that's why Anathema entered in my life. I'm a lot happier now, but there's still a place for them in my life :D

Thank you :blush2: Well, you have a great taste in music too, Frankie  :friends3:

I'd hate to toot my own horn, but I do think I have the best taste in music :D:giggle2:  (of course other people will think the same of themselves, and that's fine :giggle2:)

I was a very sad girl when I was younger, maybe that's why Anathema entered in my life. I'm a lot happier now, but there's still a place for them in my life :D

I totally get why Anathema would have been so great a friend for you when you were younger for that reason. I'm very happy to hear you are loads happier now, though! :empathy: 

Some of the Recipies

Poppy Soup

Shark Fin soup

Brown pea and ham soup (with extra Brummie for taste)

The thin line between love and hate - Iron Maiden

Edited by dex

Some of the Recipies

Poppy Soup

:o  :D .. how much of a poppy do you have to put in :hide: I'd be fine .. I still have my shake left :D Poor poppy though :empathy:

Stop being so friendly Dex :P  it's unnerving :D 

I'm a really friendly and polite chap, when you get to know me. You shouldn't get the wrong impression.

The Ripper - Judas Priest

:o  :D .. how much of a poppy do you have to put in :hide: I'd be fine .. I still have my shake left :D Poor poppy though :empathy:

I'm feeling decidedly diminished :drama: 

It's OK Dex, we can see through the truculent exterior to the marshmallow centre :giggle2: