What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I haven't listened In Flames before.. but I just put them on downolad :D  Thanks honey!

Oh I hope you shall like them! :smile2:

When you finish with Road Salt Two (which is a great album) try Remedy Lane.. that is masterpiece.

RST was not what I expected... It was way more detailed and not growly at all. Which I don't mind, there's potential there! :D

I will definitely try Remedy Lane, thanks Eleonora! :):friends3:

Edited by frankie

No, I haven't listened In Flames before.. but I just put them on downolad :D  Thanks honey! When you finish with Road Salt Two (which is a great album) try Remedy Lane.. that is masterpiece.

Oh yeah, Remedy Lane is an awesome album  :D

Hmm, interesting.  Strange choice for the film - hopefully it'll grow on me  :smile:   Don't think they can top Gollum's Song from The Two Towers, for me.  It still spooks me a bit when the music starts at the end of the film, it's so ominous   :hide:   

To paraphrase one of the comments on Youtube "how did we get from this beautiful piece of art to Ed Sheeran?"  :D  I've removed the swearing from that sentence  :giggle2:

Hmm, interesting.  Strange choice for the film - hopefully it'll grow on me  :smile:   Don't think they can top Gollum's Song from The Two Towers, for me.  It still spooks me a bit when the music starts at the end of the film, it's so ominous   :hide:   

To paraphrase one of the comments on Youtube "how did we get from this beautiful piece of art to Ed Sheeran?"  :D  I've removed the swearing from that sentence  :giggle2:

I absolutely agree about Gollum's Song .. fantastic. I thought it was Bjork when I first heard it. I do love all the movie themes though and I think I'll get used to Ed's .. I prefer it already to Song of the Lonely Mountain .. but then I do like Ed anyway.

Have lost the ability to post video's :confused: They weren't that bad were they? :giggle:

:D The forum's gone through a new upgrade and I think someone else has also said they are now experiencing difficulties with posting videos. You should check the Using the Board threads, the new ones... The quote system has changed and we are allowed a limited number of emoticons again :shrug:

:D The forum's gone through a new upgrade and I think someone else has also said they are now experiencing difficulties with posting videos. You should check the Using the Board threads, the new ones... The quote system has changed and we are allowed a limited number of emoticons again :shrug:

Ah ok .. thanks frankie :hug: 

Have lost the ability to post video's :confused: They weren't that bad were they? :giggle:

Ah ok .. thanks frankie :hug: 

I thought it was just me, having only recently found the ability to video-skill, then I thought I'd lost the ability. Thanks Frankie  :smile: .