What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

Sorry Frankie I should have specified! Electronic Dance Music. I assumed the abbreviation was fairly well known but i could be mistaken.

That's quite alright, I live and learn :D It might also be because I'm a non-native English speaker, I don't know :shrug:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a fairly common abbreviation in certain European countries and I think the in the USA but unless you are around that musical scene you probably won't have heard of it.

It is a fairly common abbreviation in certain European countries and I think the in the USA but unless you are around that musical scene you probably won't have heard of it.

I do listen to some sort of electric music but probably not as much as to know the abbreviations and all that jazz :)

Riverside. No, not the awesome Polish band but some other band by the same name. When I go and listen to the Polish band on Spotify, and the album's finished, it'll automatically start playing the album Newspeak by some other Riverside band. The kind of band I wouldn't normally listen to, it's a bit emo. It's kinda like a male version of Paramore, something you might find on the soundtrack of Twilight. But I've found myself listening to the album time and a time again, after Spotify has finished with Out of Myself, and the bloody album's now grown on me :D