What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm listening to Vampire Weekend's new album Modern Vampires of the City. Exquisite.

I can only imagine how great it's going to get when I liked it so much to begin with! :) (How are they ever able to decide and agree on their setlist? They have too much to choose from!)

(How are they ever able to decide and agree on their setlist? They have too much to choose from!)

By playing for about 3 hours per show :lol:  They're playing a load of stuff they haven't played for years on the current tour (plus the Clockwork Angels material, which is all new of course).  There are certain staples they feel obliged to include, but I reckon this tour's set list has left a lot of casual fans a bit bemused.  There'll probably be a few grumpy old men around at the shows in the next couple of weeks annoyed that they didn't play 'Xanadu' and 'By-tor and the Snowdog'.  British Rush audiences are very attached to the 70s   :lol:

They last played 'Ghost of a Chance' in 2008  :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RIa4V9377E

By playing for about 3 hours per show :lol:  They're playing a load of stuff they haven't played for years on the current tour (plus the Clockwork Angels material, which is all new of course).  There are certain staples they feel obliged to include, but I reckon this tour's set list has left a lot of casual fans a bit bemused.  There'll probably be a few grumpy old men around at the shows in the next couple of weeks annoyed that they didn't play 'Xanadu' and 'By-tor and the Snowdog'.  British Rush audiences are very attached to the 70s   :lol:

3 hours?? :D Sonovagun... Well you just out-cheer the grumpies and shake that booty! :lol:

They last played 'Ghost of a Chance' in 2008  :smile:

That's ages ago.

I'm really bummed that I didn't win the tickets last week, because I'm going to be in town in time for Rush... :rolleyes: I wonder if I should go and buy some beer and just hangout beside the arena... :lol: I wonder if one might be able to hear something through the walls...