Devi's Mount TBR List 2014

Devi

I almost bought two books today.

Raymond E feist - jimmy the crawler which was published just this year. Jimmy the hand has always been my favourite character so I am glad to see he wrote a novella about him again.

I also spotted Robin Hobbs - The Wilful Princess & the Piebald Prince. If you remember I had bought a special signed edition of this book earlier this year, and have been waiting for a store copy to buy for reading. The signed copy is still in its plastic wrap!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope you have a lovely year of reading in 2014, Devi. :)

I wish you a great reading year in 2014, Devi!

Thank you lovely ladies, I hope to have a better year overall this year. :)

Happy New Year you two. :D

I almost bought two books today.

Raymond E feist - jimmy the crawler which was published just this year. Jimmy the hand has always been my favourite character so I am glad to see he wrote a novella about him again.

He's one of my favourites too. :)

Happy new year, and happy reading in 2014! :D

Happy New Year Devi! I hope you have a happy and healthy year with lots of good books thrown in.  :friends3:

I have the two Jamie Oliver books, I've only done a few of the recipes so far but have found them pretty straightforward, although most take a bit longer than he says! :) 

Happy New Year Devi! I hope you have a happy and healthy year with lots of good books thrown in. :friends3:

I have the two Jamie Oliver books, I've only done a few of the recipes so far but have found them pretty straightforward, although most take a bit longer than he says! :)

Thank you, and a happy new year to you and your loved ones! :)

Felt a tad sick today, think because of the late night and I had a drink - new year is the only time I will have one, but I feel good about this year! :)

I've noticed that too. What I think he forgets is that he cooks for a living, so can do a lot of things fast like chopping. I notice in his shows he rarely measures as well.

Edited by Devi

Doing some house cleaning in my lists. Fixed the books to check out section, next, fix the TBR pile. Have read fixed as well.

Edited by Devi

Modified my lists somewhat, taken some titles off, added others. I really did let it go last year...

Hope I can do better with it this year.

Great books Devi, I really want to start reading the D'Artagnan books. Have you read The Three Musketeers?

Yes I have, it was one of my favourite book/movie as a kid!

This is the one i own and love on dvd - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108333/

I love The Three Musketeers too. :D Have either of you seen the latest one with Orlando Bloom as the villain? :lol: The BBC are bringing out a new version this month, too!

I might have to check it out!

I hope you have a great reading year in 2014, Devi, and a great year health-wise as well!  :friends3:

That's a great-looking pile of books you got for Christmas. :) I like Tim Ferguson; I had no idea he has MS!

I'm off to check out your updated lists now. :)