Angel's Reading List 2007

Angel

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally finished The Alchemist's Daughter - I've lost so much reading time recently due to last weeks headaches and this weeks back crisis. A good read and I would recommend it.

Now reading Jill Mansell - Millie's Fling - something light that doesn't need too much concentration.

After telling me to tackle my TBR list, my darling OH just came home from Tesco's with a present for me .........Past Secrets by Cathy Kelly :) . Bless him

Also awaiting a copy of The Abortionists Daughter, from Green Metropolis and a copy of The Interpretation of Murder, won from February's competition! Looks like that pile is getting longer again :smile2:

Finished Break No Bones - I enjoyed this one.

Moving onto Cathy Kelly -P ast Secrets (a surprise prezzie from DH this week)

Well the inevitable has happened - DH has rumbled me and the length of my TBR pile. He has strong suspisions that there may be more :roll::blush::) . I can neither confirm or deny.............it's my right to keep my silence!!

Finished Break No Bones - I enjoyed this one.

Moving onto Cathy Kelly -P ast Secrets (a surprise prezzie from DH this week)

Well the inevitable has happened - DH has rumbled me and the length of my TBR pile. He has strong suspisions that there may be more :roll::blush::) . I can neither confirm or deny.............it's my right to keep my silence!!

I have too much better than some of her recentish ones did you think?

Tell him they're borrowed, it doesn't count if they're borrowed....

ask my mum :blush:

Now that's an idea:lol:

Louise, I agree - the main character Tempe and plots are much more developed. I think that Reichs is more comfortable now with her characters and this is reflected in the more mature storylines

what were the 4 books you got from the library?

They are-

Jeanne Kalogridis - Painting Mona Lisa

Rowan Coleman - River Deep

Judy Astley - All Inclusive

Angela Huth - Of Love and Slaughter

Started Painting Mona Lisa today. I'm really hoping that it is equal to Kalogrisis' The Borgia Bride!

Unusually for me I have started to read an ebook - a new venture for me! North and South by Elizabeth Gaskill. I saw the BBC series 2 years ago and really enjoyed it. The book is very good so far.

Richard Armitage *swoon*

Ooh I agree;)

I'm enjoying North and South - although I didn't get much read today as too many people have popped in and out of the office :friends0: , so inconsiderate!!:)

Renniemist - if you love Historical Fiction you'll love these