What's for Dinner?

We went out for a pizza yesterday - Pizza Express do some yummy gluten free options. We shared a mixed salad and a lovely pizza with artichokes and all sorts of yummy toppings followed by lemon sorbet. That was our Easter treat after spending a day and a half getting rid of all our old junk.  

Chalipud, broiling it consists of using foil and the top rack of the oveN and using the broiling option on the dials. You have to be vigilant because it cooks really fast and gives the food a "crispness." It's the oven version of pan searing.

Chalipud, broiling it consists of using foil and the top rack of the oveN and using the broiling option on the dials. You have to be vigilant because it cooks really fast and gives the food a "crispness." It's the oven version of pan searing.

Nothing! I've been on a super tight budget this week (miscalculations plus too many books) and I can't afford any today. Instead I'm just thinking about all the delicious food I'm going to buy tomorrow when I have money!

We had asparagus with our Easter dinner yesterday!  We don't broil it, but we bake it at 400f for 8 minutes and it's still a bit crunchy and the tips are nice and crispy.  It's my favorite!  I can't stand mushy asparagus  :negative:

We're having fish tacos tonight.  Another fave of mine!

We had fried flounder in a batter and then coated with cornmeal. Also, a baked sweet potato and steamed cauliflower. This was our best meal of the week. :)

Neeyum!! Last night we had bought fish and chips because I'd been helping my Mum pack for a move next week. Came home and had a nice stiff gin. Re-heating the fish and chops in the oven, I managed to catch the paper underneath on fire, so we had fish and chips with charred paper sprinkles. Son said they were the best he'd ever tasted, gave them a lovely smokey flavour :D

so we had fish and chips with charred paper sprinkles. Son said they were the best he'd ever tasted, gave them a lovely smokey flavour :D

:lol:

I ordered in last night, which was expensive and bad for me but oh so delicious. I had a BBQ chicken and bacon burger, sweet potato fries with a sweet chili dip, and a mint malt milkshake. It was sooooooo good!