What's for Dinner?

Really, really couldn't be bothered to cook (it's revision season!) so I just had some of the frozen leftovers of the chickpea curry that I made the other day with rice. If I can be bothered to move to the kitchen, there's also a mango sorbet in my freezer that's been there for weeks...

We went out for lunch today as we were shopping in Guildford. I had samples of 2 different dishes - red lentil and mango bake and cheese and leek bake with pineapple coleslaw and beetroot and apple salad. Dessert was lemon roulade.

• 2 weeks later...

We went out for lunch today as we were shopping in Guildford. I had samples of 2 different dishes - red lentil and mango bake and cheese and leek bake with pineapple coleslaw and beetroot and apple salad. Dessert was lemon roulade.

Yes the Guildford veggie place.

I was last there in 2011. OK it was.

I'm planning on cheese and crackers with a side order of grapes. We have a rather tasty cheddar with peppercorns that is calling my name.  :D​ I am dining alone tonight, as husband has had to unexpected attend a work meal for a visiting colleague. 

I had leftovers of the tomato, roasted onion and spinach lasagne that I made a couple of days ago (and have been eating for the last four nights!). Just want to eat tomorrow's dinner though- making a coconut, spinach, chickpea and sweet potato curry which should last three nights!

I had a vegetarian pizza and it was DELICIOUS - Spinach, mushrooms, ricotta and emmental cheese with a sweet onion sauce. It was so tasty!

We've been on the vegetarian pizzas in the home of pizza, Rome. Utterly exquisite. Mushroom my favourite. In addition, vegan Indian food at an Indian veggie place, was,exquisite today. Yum.

I had a vegetarian pizza and it was DELICIOUS - Spinach, mushrooms, ricotta and emmental cheese with a sweet onion sauce. It was so tasty!

I love vegetarian pizzas. They are probably my favourite.

Tonight we are having gammon, egg, chips and baked beans. Yum!