What's for Dinner?

Not sure but I think we will have spaghetti and meatballs tonight. My wife will refrain from the meatballs.

Just spaghetti? Or with tomato sauce do you mean. Is she a vegetarian or just a hater of meatballs? (sorry to be nosy .. I always am when it comes to food  :blush2: )

I'm going to have chicken tikka masala, pilau rice and naan  :smile: with a cold lemonade.

Just spaghetti? Or with tomato sauce do you mean. Is she a vegetarian or just a hater of meatballs? (sorry to be nosy .. I always am when it comes to food  :blush2: )

I'm going to have chicken tikka masala, pilau rice and naan  :smile: with a cold lemonade.

With spaghetti sauce (wife makes it from scratch). Wife doesn't eat beef and is picky with other meats.

Actually, she surprised me tonight and we had spaghetti with Boca crumbles(a soy product).

Oooh, I love lemonade. :)

Edited by muggle not

I decided to dip a load of chicken in some caramelized onion hummus, and it was *so* delicious :lol:

Was it breaded chicken (goujons)? I love that dipped in guacamole. It's my "can't be bothered" meal that I occasionally take to work. :D

Was it breaded chicken (goujons)? I love that dipped in guacamole. It's my "can't be bothered" meal that I occasionally take to work. :D

It was actually just thin strips of poached chicken breast! So so good :character0104:

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight I'm having a couple sausage sandwiches with peppers, onions and mustard on it. My OH will have a Bocaburger (soy).

I will also have a Zevia softdrink - ginger root beer (no calories or carbs - made with Stevia).

I'm cooking a casserole of beef in red wine with carrots and onions (and bacon) etc in the slow cooker. House smells divine but it's for tomorrow really .. I can't eat any today :( Have settled on some soup and a roll .. it's not the same  :blush2: 

I've never had a kebab .. I've led a sheltered life :D