What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

I suppose we can still be friends, Frankie, but if you start losing too many brain cells from watching JS I'm going to have to perform an intervention. Kylie will help me! :P

Bones just ended and it was lame :irked:. If the writer dudes are reading this, lose Hannah! She's an annoying addition to the storyline.

Now I'm watching the local news where they're talking about how it's -7f outside right now and there's school closing info flashing across the bottom of the screen. I don't mean to sound like a crabby old person, but since when do they close schools when it's too cold outside?! They never did that for us when I was a kid. Just wear your hat and mittens and stop whining! This is MN for gosh sakes - sheesh. Wow, I guess I am a bit crabby :lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose we can still be friends, Frankie, but if you start losing too many brain cells from watching JS I'm going to have to perform an intervention. Kylie will help me! :P

Yes, I certainly will!

If it helps any, when Frankie was staying with me there was a show we used to watch which was immediately followed by Keeping Up with the Kardashians. As soon as it started we would practically dive for the remote to change the channel. :giggle:

Yes, I certainly will!

If it helps any, when Frankie was staying with me there was a show we used to watch which was immediately followed by Keeping Up with the Kardashians. As soon as it started we would practically dive for the remote to change the channel. :giggle:

Hehe good times :lol: We would cry out "no, not this!! Change the channel, changgeeee the channellllll!". I also watched a lot of news over there, and one of my favorite shows was Letters and Numbers, a highly stimulating show, brain-wise of course.

There's a marathon This Old House on Discovery Shed today, and I'm watching the series from New Orleans showing some of the projects going on to rebuild alongside their usual project house. Haven't watched the show for a few years, and it's just like meeting up with an old friend! :smile2:

Lost season one! I didn't watch it when it was on tv, my friend insisted I borrowed the dvds and watch it! I'm hooked already, only another 5 series to get through :D

LOL we loved Lost, and have seen all 6 seasons. I'd missed it while on TV. well, missed the first few episodes of the second season, and could never catch up.

So, we finally bought it after watching several seasons of it from the library. I just couldn't stand it! Had to have it finally. You'll love it!

We are now watching the second season of The Wire. Good stuff.

I'm pretty sure I heard the word LOST. It's quite simply amazing, and I'm so envious of the fact that you're just starting out and have another five series' left to go. After watching all six and enjoying them immensely, I felt a sense of loss at the fact I would never be able to experience the series in the same way again now I had finished it. Of course, I can re-watch as I have them all on DVD, but that pales in comparison to the experience of watching a wonderful show for the first time. Enjoy.

I'm currently watching the world go by out of my bedroom window, trying to keep concentration and struggling.

Edited by Ben

The Gilmore Girls :)

Gah, you make me want to get out my DVDs, but I must force myself to resist from watching until exams are over. Once Friday has passed, I will be making my way though the series', and others, with gusto. I have the complete box-set of Heroes waiting for me, and seasons one and two of Dexter which I know has a few fans on here. Also got the first episode of The Event to look forward too as well. It's interesting that you don't make much of Gossip Girl Peacefield. I have a couple of friends that enjoy it and I got hold of season one on their recommendation. I haven't rushed to watch it yet, and I don't think I will be doing now.

Edited by Ben