What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Connect even though I am rubbish at this :D

We watched that too - Victoria Coren is hilarious. I rarely get a question right, my only hope is I might get a few groups right on the connecting board, but I'm weirdly good at the missing vowel round!

We watched that too - Victoria Coren is hilarious. I rarely get a question right, my only hope is I might get a few groups right on the connecting board, but I'm weirdly good at the missing vowel round!

Yeah me too although the maths one tonight did for me :D

Just finished watching episode fourteen of season six of How I Met Your Mother which is entitled 'Bad News.' It seems like I've finally made it through all the episodes in the current series - apart from the one that aired tonight and won't be online until tomorrow - and I have to say it's a wonderful series. This episode I just watched was one of the most emotional and touching episodes I've ever seen: the acting was truly fantastic.

I got the first three episodes of the brand new season of Jersey Shore, I'm now starting to watch the second episode :giggle:

:cry: Oh Frankie. Say it isn't so! I'm so disappointed in you for watching that show :P

I've got the local news on now before I head into work. Seeing how cold it is outside and how my hockey team did last night...

:cry: Oh Frankie. Say it isn't so! I'm so disappointed in you for watching that show :P

But it's so much fun, even BF who doesn't usually go for any trashy celeb TV is totally hooked and he's actually the one who got me into it. The 'guido' concept was totally new for me before I started watching the first season, and I tell you, the way these particular people are behaving, well I just never knew people like that existed, guidos or non-guidos. They're all over the place and tempers are flaring!

But it's so much fun, even BF who doesn't usually go for any trashy celeb TV is totally hooked and he's actually the one who got me into it. The 'guido' concept was totally new for me before I started watching the first season, and I tell you, the way these particular people are behaving, well I just never knew people like that existed, guidos or non-guidos. They're all over the place and tempers are flaring!

I guess it might be fascinating to watch from a cultural aspect and as one from another country, Frankie, but I just get mad when I think of shows like that. I'll just put it this way - I'm relieved not to have cable TV and access to all that stuff! I'd probably have an aneurysm otherwise :lol:.

Right now I'm watching the gardener dude who comes into the office once a week to water all the plants...

My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding - which as others have said, was fascinating. That and Judge Judy (sad, I know). Remember by the way, it's a loan and not a gift, and I want my money back when you get your taxes ...

I guess it might be fascinating to watch from a cultural aspect and as one from another country, Frankie, but I just get mad when I think of shows like that. I'll just put it this way - I'm relieved not to have cable TV and access to all that stuff! I'd probably have an aneurysm otherwise :lol:.

Can we still be friends? :lurker::giggle2: If it helps, I just watched 4 episodes of The Office (US version), the first 4 episodes from season 1. I never get tired of the series :smile2:

I just saw Napolean Dynamite for the first time. It's a pretty decent movie. I like small quirky stories like that.

Napoleon Dynamite is an awesome movie, I'm glad you liked it! :smile2:

Edited by frankie