Moab Is My Washpot ~ Stephen Fry

I Never Knew That About London ~ Christopher Winn

The 19th Wife ~ David Eberhoff

The House At Riverton ~ Kate Morton

Miss Smilla's Feeling For Snow ~ Peter Hoeg

Box Set Of Hitchhiker Trilogy (In 5 Parts :() ~ Mr Douglas Adams

All purchased today for a grand total of

I'm about to go on a mini spree on Amazon :D

Ooo I love those - although I find they are never mini! I do the same with the library, which is why I have 14 books out at the moment! :(

I know what you mean Kate, I've just bought 4 books despite telling myself I was only suposed to be getting 2.

Mistral's Kiss - Laurell K Hamilton

Americal Psycho - Brett Easton Ellis

Industrial Magic - Kelley Armstrong

Miss Smilla's Feeling for Snow - Peter Hoeg

I was only supposed to be getting the last two:roll:

I stayed up half the night yesterday finishing the second half of The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, then another hour absorbing it all. I'll post some thoughts on my blog thread shortly.

Zero books on my TBR, I feel in no rush, the morning after a great read can be quite satisfying. :(

I read a couple chapters of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows :(

Even though my mojo has done a runner I'm still managing to buy books!

Curtesy of The Works I got:

The Wind From The East by Almudena Grandes

The Princess & The Politicians by John Charmley

Even though my mojo has done a runner I'm still managing to buy books!

:o My absent mojo never seems to affect my book buying skills :D

... and on that note, my order arrived today! :(

J R Ward ~ Lover Mine

Laurell K Hamilton ~ The Lunatic Cafe

Laurell K Hamilton ~ Bloody Bones

Raven Hart ~ The Vampire's Revenge

Raven Hart ~ The vampire's Betrayal

Larissa Ione ~ Passion Unleashed

Larissa Ione ~ Desire Unchained

I don't think I'll be able to resist the J R Ward one, might just have to start it even though I'm half way through The End of Mr Y :D

I finished The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. Very good book. I read around 300 pages today - the story just flew off the page. She is fast becoming one of my favourite authors.

I'm now going to start The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks as it has been patiently waiting for me at the end of the sofa!

:o My absent mojo never seems to affect my book buying skills :D

... and on that note, my order arrived today! :(

J R Ward ~ Lover Mine

Laurell K Hamilton ~ The Lunatic Cafe

Laurell K Hamilton ~ Bloody Bones

Raven Hart ~ The Vampire's Revenge

Raven Hart ~ The vampire's Betrayal

Larissa Ione ~ Passion Unleashed

Larissa Ione ~ Desire Unchained

I don't think I'll be able to resist the J R Ward one, might just have to start it even though I'm half way through The End of Mr Y :D

Excellent haul, Charm! I started Bloody Bones this morning, and I'm already a couple of hundred pages in. I'm enjoying the series so far ;)

Excellent haul, Charm! I started Bloody Bones this morning, and I'm already a couple of hundred pages in. I'm enjoying the series so far :D

You finished The Lunatic Cafe already? :D That was fast! Nice to know they're still as good :o:(

I am giving up on The Polysyllabic Spree for now (which I haven't been enjoying :() and starting on Miss Smilla's Feeling for Snow (which I am really looking forward to :D).

Haven't been online for a few days. Couple of days ago went to the library and have been reading the only book I got out; The Polysyllabic Spree ever since. I wanted Wicked too but it was already out on loan and I am awful about remembering when I need to take books back so didn't want may.

Today I ordered the 5th and 6th Vampire Diaries books by LJ Smith, Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (thanks to Nicola :D) and Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts. As if I don't have enough TBR then I buy more :(

I started Club Dead by Charlaine Harris today, and am about 50 pages in. For some odd reason I'm not as excited about continuing this series, but I'm ready to give it another go!

I started 'The Ghost Writer' by John Harwood this evening but I have not read many pages :(

Finished I Am Legend. Cracking book, soooo much better than the movies that were based on it. Can't believe it took me so long to get around to reading it.

^ I bought I Am Legend earlier this year, and was looking at it just last night - it sounds as good as I hoped!

I have had the audiobook version of I am legend (the original not the Will Smith based abomination), and it is one of the best stories ever imo.

I'm going to carry on with Fatherland today!

Finished I Am Legend. Cracking book, soooo much better than the movies that were based on it. Can't believe it took me so long to get around to reading it.

I loved this book too! Amazing stuff!

I've had my nose stuck in a book for the past few days. I've read the Vampire Diaries: The Return - Shadow Souls by LJ Smith and Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.

The Vampire Diaries was actually pretty good....sooooooo much better than the early books. The setting for this book reminded me a little of Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. The final book in the series is rumoured to be out in July (Amazon) although everywhere else I've been says December :(

Hush Hush was also a pretty good read based on Fallen Angels and the Nephilim race. The story was YA so it was pretty easy going. I bought it on a whim and read it in a full day. :D