Weird Crush Corner

Coffin Nail

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like David Dixon as Ford Prefect in the BBC series version of The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy.

I dont think its his looks so much as the zany personality and excellently mismatched clothes. Love the blazer!He's also got lovely curly, zany hair!

I adore him! I did then, I do now. My big brother had a friend who looked and behaved just like him and I would get tongue tied anytime I was around him. :D

I adore him! I did then, I do now. My big brother had a friend who looked and behaved just like him and I would get tongue tied anytime I was around him. ;)

i'm so glad someone knows what i'm talking about! no-one's ever agreed with me before about Ford :lol:

He does has an appealing face in a really quirky way. He'd be the most rubbish boyfriend though, always disappearing and being late and unpredictable but you know you'd have loads of fun! :irked:

Well, I've developed a teeny tiny (rather large) bit of a crush on the new Doctor Who. I haven't told anyone. At all. When one of my friends told me that she had a crush on Mike Barnes (the Dad in Hollyoaks circa 2006) I didn't let her live it down. I even brought it up last week.....four years later!! :irked: She'd definitely use this as payback. For now, my secret weird crush will have to remain between myself and you lovely souls ;)

You're totally allowed to crush on Doctor Who.

I have a permanent crush on The Doctor regardless of who's playing him!!

:lol:

You're totally allowed to crush on Doctor Who.

I have a permanent crush on The Doctor regardless of who's playing him!!

:lol:

Well the more I watch Matt Smith, the nicer he's getting :irked:

Just wait a few weeks until he's more established as the Doctor and it won't be 'uncool' to like him ;)

Justin Long! He was the brother in Jeepers Creepers and more recently he was Alex in He's Just Not That Into You.

I knew I recognised him!

I also just remembered that I had a crush on Phil from Location, Location, Location much to my hubby's amusement!

I knew I recognised him!

I just looked him up and he's engaged to Drew Barrymore! She's awesome, so he must be as awesome as he is phyiscally intriguing. He's really unusual looking somehow, but he's hot.

^Oh I agree, he's adorable. No wonder indeed. ;)

And yesterday, they were advertising on telly that they're gonna air Armageddon on this telly channel again, and I KNOW it's not a weird crush, but I have to say it, cause I realized, had almost forgotten.. that I adore Liv Tyler.

I seriously love this woman, she's gorgeous and seems so.. nice. My type of woman. :irked:

Ken Stott

At last. A woman similarly afflicted. I watched Messiah this morning and there's just something about him.

Everybody elses weird crushes are way too normal. There are some handsome men and gorgeous girls mentioned.

Oh yeah Ken stott defintely there is something about his craggy face, I was listening to rebus on the radio today and although it wasn't him I just thought of him and was transported even though at work.

Oh yeah Ken stott defintely there is something about his craggy face, I was listening to rebus on the radio today and although it wasn't him I just thought of him and was transported even though at work.

Slap and tickle, wicked Pickle.:irked::D

Rebus is having another rerun on Alibi or ITV3 soon, and he popped up unexpectedly in Charlie Wilson's War, much to my delight.

I can't decide whether I like him best as Rebus or Red Metcalfe. He's more unkempt and cheeky in Rebus, but he's more brooding and intense as Red. Hmmm tough choice.

The accent does it. Rebus it is.;)

Speaking of Rebus, the original Rebus from the first two dramatizations, John Hannah, is another crush of mine. I don't know whether that's weird or not, I don't think he's classically good looking :irked: I think he's adoreable though.

My sister likes Shia LeBouf.

My first celebrity crush was Seth Green (circa Austin Powers) when I told the boyfriend he said "But he's lanky and ginger" I replied "What can I say I have a type" and he said "are you calling me ginger and lanky?" I said "No I'm just calling you lanky"

Edited by Lucybird

Mentioning Seth Green (when he was Oz in Buffy) reminds me I used to fancy Alyson Hannigan as Willow. She was a redhead, wore dungarees and turned out to be gay. That just made her hotter as far as I was concerned :)

My first celebrity crush was Seth Green (circa Austin Powers) when I told the boyfriend he said "But he's lanky and ginger" I replied "What can I say I have a type" and he said "are you calling me ginger and lanky?" I said "No I'm just calling you lanky"

Is Seth Green weird? I didn't think he was...:)