Weird Crush Corner

Coffin Nail

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, Cali! That would be Andrew Zimmer who eats gross things. Anthony Bourdain has gray hair and his show 'No Reservations' is on the Travel Channel :lurker:.

I just googled him, he is a bit of a silver fox. And there's an.. interesting picture of him in the images!

No, Cali! That would be Andrew Zimmer who eats gross things. Anthony Bourdain has gray hair and his show 'No Reservations' is on the Travel Channel :lurker:.

Ooh! I just Googled him and he is rather nice looking.

Corey Taylor from Slipknot is rather attractive without his mask. He has beautiful eyes.

I just googled him, he is a bit of a silver fox. And there's an.. interesting picture of him in the images!

I think I may have just seen said interesting photo. Being a vegetarian, I found the picture extra offensive :lol:

:D nope, i just can't stand that Brand bloke. Katy Perry and he are well matched, 2 untalented :lurker: together

rant over :D

Ok.....you may have a bit of a point there. But he is yummy :lol:

:D I saw what you mean (I just had to google it).

I think I may have just seen said interesting photo. Being a vegetarian, I found the picture extra offensive :lol:

I have a feeling i know what the picture is going to contain and that i won't like it but why do i still want to google it? This is why i could never be President, i could never stay away from that big nuclear weapons button :lurker: well that and the fact i'm not American

Did you have a peek yet, ned?

Yup. Ever wished you could unsee things?

Hey, gotta hand it to him though, he needed a leg to cover himself, would have been worse had it been just a sausage or something

To be honest, I didn't actually click on the photo until Nicola said she was offended because she was a vegetarian, then I had to go back and have another look :lol::eek: I really wish I hadn't :lurker:

Why anyone would have a photo taken like that is beyond me! :D I mean......really?? :lol:

Ah Ned....you crack me up! A sausage......questions would certainly be asked wouldn't they :D

Oh, and I wouldn't object to Vincent D'Onofrio being in my weird crush corner either...:lurker:.

Oh definitely peacefield, there is something very nice about him! :D