Weird Crush Corner

Coffin Nail

I kinda like Seth Green too. :)

Does Steve Carrell count as a wierd crush? I find him strangely attractive.

Also, Jose Mourinho - he's a bit of a silver fox. ;)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a bit of a girl 'crush' on Christina Ricci. She's just the cutest thing ever.

Also, I don't know the actor's name but I like the guy who plays Riley in National Treasure. He's been in a few other movies but I just can't think of his name right now.

Mentioning Seth Green (when he was Oz in Buffy) reminds me I used to fancy Alyson Hannigan as Willow. She was a redhead, wore dungarees and turned out to be gay. That just made her hotter as far as I was concerned :)

Surely this isn't classified as a weird crush!

Speaking of Rebus, the original Rebus from the first two dramatizations, John Hannah, is another crush of mine. I don't know whether that's weird or not, I don't think he's classically good looking :lol: I think he's adoreable though.

I'm with you on the John Hannah thing........my wierd crush is Huw Edwards, the BBC news presenter. I love him! :D

Also, Jose Mourinho - he's a bit of a silver fox. :lol:

Oh I like Jose Mourinho too! I think it's his super confidence, very attractive!

Also, Eddie Izzard (he's so clever and funny, but is it weird that I prefer him in make up???) and Ronnie O'Sullivan :D

Oooh, Eddie Izzard! Sexy dressed as a man AND dressed as a woman with full makeup (in fact, he looks rather pretty that way!).

Also, Rick Mayall - as he was playing Lord Flashheart in Blackadder and also as he was when he presented Grim Tales (with his hair all over the place, often with anactual birds' next in it).

Well, yes, that's true, but a girl can dream! Perhaps he could leave me with the post hynoptic suggestion of a memory of a whirlwind affair with him - I could handle that!

You're totally allowed to crush on Doctor Who.

I have a permanent crush on The Doctor regardless of who's playing him!!

:)

:D

Well the more I watch Matt Smith, the nicer he's getting :lol:

Is it right to hop from Alexander Skarsgard to Matt Smith in the space of one evening? My Grandma would probably call me a floozy! :tong:

• 2 weeks later...

Also, Rick Mayall - as he was playing Lord Flashheart in Blackadder and also as he was when he presented Grim Tales (with his hair all over the place, often with anactual birds' next in it).

Ah yes, Lord Flash. Classic.

"Flash, where have you been?"

"Where haven't I been...woof!"

Do you like him more as Elizabethan Flash or WW1 Flash? I prefer WW1 Flash simply for the uniform! :)