The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to see 500 Days of Summer :D I meant to go to the cinema but I didn't get around to it.

I watched the first two episodes of Nip/Tuck last night. I forgot how much I love this show :D (although the surgery scenes are a bit graphic sometimes :D)

Dvd 4 and 5 of season 8 of the X-files. Me loves X-Files. I've got such a big thing for Mulder. :blush:

I always had a thing for Assisitant Director Walter Skinner played by the actor Mitch Pileggi. He had that rippling muscle hidden by suits look. *sigh*

I liked aspects of it. Sean Bean was not given enough time to shine at all, the dialogue was ropey and so clich

I finally got to see 'Pirate Radio' (aka The Boat That Rocked) last night! I loved it, although the ending was a bit formula. I loved the music, and will never be able to get enough of seeing Philip Seymour Hoffman on screen :blush:.

I don't wanna be buried in a pet semateryyyyyyyy...I can't help it every time this film is mentioned the song comes into my head:roll:

I always think on Sheena Is A Punk Rocker cos it is the song that the trucker is singing.

last week:

Hachi: A Dogs Tale (2009), me 71, imdb 81

Fawlty Towers (1975) Disk 1, me 89, imdb 94

Hamlet 2 (2008), me 20, imdb 65

Legion (2010), me 59, imdb 50

I Stand Alone (2001), me 77, imdb 74

An Education (2009), me 69, imdb 75

Final Cut (1998), me 61, imdb 58

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (2009) me 80, imdb74

Barry Lydon (1975), me 60, imdb 81

Breathless (1960), me 40, imdb 80

Spider-Man (2002), me 63, imdb 74