The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I like that one too. Mr Willis actually listens to what's said and votes for what he thinks is right rather than being involved in the politics - can't say that happens often :motz:

God, I'm flying through West Wing (it's too good :motz:) and now on season 5 episode "The Supremes" which I love :P

That's what I thought when I bought Alien vs Predator, it's so bad that it's good.

Yeah I like that one too. Mr Willis actually listens to what's said and votes for what he thinks is right rather than being involved in the politics - can't say that happens often :motz:

God, I'm flying through West Wing (it's too good :P) and now on season 5 episode "The Supremes" which I love ;)

Yeah, Mr. Willis was pretty smart, Stephanie! It was interesting to watch too since we're now in the middle of taking the 2010 census here in the US. It's very educational! I love the episode 'The Supremes!' There are so many good arguments in it, and I especially love seeing Glenn Close and the other guy being appointed go back and forth with all their constitutional knowledge. I love too how excited the Senior Staff get at having these two on the bench :motz:.

My Neighbours the Yamadas

Bit of an odd one this as the film isn't one story but rather a sequence of sketches focusing on the everyday lives of the titular Yamada family.

This isn't your usual Studio Ghibli fair, apart from the content being markedly different so is the animation, which changes in style several times during the course of the film.

The focus is definitely on humour rather than story telling, and whilst there are some amusing sketches it jumps around a lot and the end result is more of an interesting experiment than a polished product.

I watched Clue with m y friends, some of whom never watched it before. I love the film one of my favourites ever. It stars the amazing Tim Curry and Christoper lloyd.

Great film.

I adore this movie, and no-one I know has ever seen it (I don't think it was a huge film at the time). I must watch that again soon :irked:

I watched Secret Window last night, I forgot how much I liked this.