The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Neighbour Totoro.

My second viewing in as many weeks.

Having watched 8 Studio Ghibli films over the last month - 7 of them for the first time - I've gone back and re-watched three of them again in the last few days; Totoro, Whisper of the Heart and The Cat Returns.

All excellent, and all films that have become firm favourites (I think it is all down to the strength of the characters, they are just so well drawn - if you will forgive the pun!).

I hope Hiroyuki Morita gets a crack at directing a full length feature; the humour in The Cat Returns lifts it from being just another story to something truly entertaining.

I haven't seen the second Descent but I love the first one :lol:

I plan to watch Let the Right One In tonight :)

Well if you liked the first Descent then you should really like the second, loads of jumpy stuff! You'd think cause you know what to expect that would make it less scary .. no way, it makes it worse! :lol:

I hope you like Let The Right One In, I did think it was really well done but unfortunately left too much out from the book for me :lol: Still a good show though :D

I watched Creep, it was freaking abysmal yet so funny that I hurt myself laughing several times, I actually couldn't have laughed more if I had wanted to. It's not supposed to be a comedy though.

What was I laughing at? The film is TERRIBLE in every single way imaginable, it's so funny that it physically hurts :lurker:

Sweeney Todd

Thats a great one!

I watched New Moon a little bit ago. It always gets me when

Bella is under water after cliff diving and Jake grabs her and her free hand goes through Edward's face and the vision of him vanishes like vapor.

:lurker: