The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Wing Season 2 :blush:

I only recently got into the West Wing. I've just caught up to season 3 on demand, it's brilliant.

Who knew politics could be so entertaining.

BTW fab avatar.

I only recently got into the West Wing. I've just caught up to season 3 on demand, it's brilliant.

Who knew politics could be so entertaining.

BTW fab avatar.

Thanks :tong::D I know, WW is fantastic! Some parts I don't get, sometimes it gets a bit too political with the terms (which I guess you need to expect from a political drama :blush:)

It took me a while to get to grips with the US political system the first time I watched The West Wing through, but having watched it a couple of times now I have a fairly good working knowledge of how things hang together.

The West Wing, for me, has one of the best casts of any series ever. John Spencer and Allison Janney are particularly good, but I also like the way Richard Schiff and Bradley Whitford play off each other.

Oh, and one of my favourite lines ever:

"I had woot canal!"

From West Wing, I know more about American politics than British. And I agree that the cast is one of the best casts ever, I like the relationship between Martin Sheen and Stockard Channing, but Allison Janney/CJ Cregg has to be my favourite character. Sure there are some weaker episodes, but on a whole, this would be in my top 5 programmes. :blush:

Edited by Stephanie2008

I loved that episode when CJ had her 'woot canal,' Raven! :tong: I like too how Josh gave the press conference and said that the President had a secret plan to fight inflation. Hilarious! I agree about the cast - I thought the first 4 seasons were best, but I love all of it. I loved the dialogue between everyone, but mostly between Josh, Sam and Toby :blush:.

First dvd of the first season of (La Femme) Nikita, the 1997 TV series. I used to LOVE that, had this major crush on Roy Dupuis. :smile2: Now I just started watching it again, is so great to watch it again! And Roy Dupuis is still as yum as I remember. :lol:

I'm currently working my way through season 1 of Merlin as I missed it when it was on tv.

The last film I watched was X-Men Origins: Wolverine, which was more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

Working my way though West Wing season 2: 17 People, Bad Moon Rising and The Fall's Going to Kill You, last night :lol: Some fantastic writing, particularly in these episodes!

I forgot how much I love Oliver Babish :D