More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably not much consolation for you, but the other Lilywhites have finally been promoted to the South West Peninsula League Premier Division. Back where we belong!:D

It's probably not much consolation for you, but the other Lilywhites have finally been promoted to the South West Peninsula League Premier Division. Back where we belong!:)

Hoorah :blush:...good stuff Sedge. Glad to here your guy is OK...must have been a worry ambulance etc!

No final game this weekend, Wednesday will be the last one for Glendale and we will see where they finally end up in the league.

Scottish Cup Final tomorrow....Ross County v Dundee United (who put us Rovers out :(), guess we will be rooting for Ross!

It's probably not much consolation for you, but the other Lilywhites have finally been promoted to the South West Peninsula League Premier Division. Back where we belong!:)

Well done the Lilywhites :(

Of course, I've always been a St Austell fan.... Preston are just my second team :D

Here here :blush:

Ergh the thought of the donkey lashers in the prem - it's doesn't bear thinking about, sorry but I'll be cheering Cardiff JCW

Not long since learnt that a young Swansea player, Besian Idrizaj, 22 years old has died at his parents home in Austria of a heart attack.

Shocking news. RIP.

I've just read this on the news, tragic and so young too RIP Besian.

Looks like one of our most loyal and better players over the last 10 years is moving on to the land of premier league hammerings, cant blame him wanting a big pay day before he retires.

Got to laugh at Roberto Martinez though, when he left Swansea for Wigan he publicly said he would not come back to Swansea for players unless they were available on the open market. Since he's been there, 1 season, he's taken 3.

I'd be annoyed if I were a Wigan fan, he is just using the club to give his mates who he played with at Swansea a big pay day.

Good luck Leon. though I think if you had stayed here another 2 seasons you could have been the only player to have played for Swansea in every single tier of english football.

Sedge ~ Andy and Glendale won their final game of the season 2-0 and he got to play up front for last 20 mins and got a goal. Should have been playing there more during the season having been top scorer last year and they put him back in defence!

Anyhow that is their season finished now and will probably finish about 8th I think, couple of teams still to finish their games though but don't think it will affect their position.

What we gonna do now :roll:

Sedge ~ Andy and Glendale won their final game of the season 2-0 and he got to play up front for last 20 mins and got a goal. Should have been playing there more during the season having been top scorer last year and they put him back in defence!

Anyhow that is their season finished now and will probably finish about 8th I think, couple of teams still to finish their games though but don't think it will affect their position.

What we gonna do now :roll:

Come on now - you know you're going to be supporting England in the World Cup :D