Five facts...

Michelle

1. I have four siblings, and at one point last summer, my siblings and I were spread out into four different continents--Europe, Asia, and Australia, and two in North America.

2. My favorite dessert flavor combination is chocolate and raspberry.

3. I can't draw to save my life.

4. I'm in love with standardized tests like the SAT and GRE. (Go ahead, call me crazy..)

5. I'm scared of basically all animals except humans. (And sometimes them too!)

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. I've never been a girly-girl. I was a loner in high school, and I get impatient with girls who giggle and act stupid and snotty just to impress other people.

My kinda gal :D

I cannot STAND the majority of girls - I was never a tomboy but I definately get on way better with guys in real life. They're not as superficial or uptight or complex.

Guys come to me complaining about their girlfriends (I'm the agony aunt for my friends :D) and I actually cannot explain these girls' behaviour. It makes NO sense to me. Shut up, calm down, stop being a superficial sheep.

/rant.

More random facts about me:

1. I dislike 99% of the human race, there are too many stupid/superficial/power-mad people for my liking.

2. I have a foul temper. I lose it in a second and scream at people.

3. I have a foul mouth, I'm TERRIBLE for swearing, even though I'm very articulate and have a posh-ish accent. Apparently that makes for a very amusing combination.

4. I also am not a girly-girl. I wear little make-up and care very little about my appearance - once a person is tidy and clean that is and should be good enough. Having said that, I do wear nice things going to college, because of the afore-mentioned 99% of superficial people.

5. Most people think I'm an emo or a goth. I wear all black or monochrome nearly all the time. Ironically, this is a result of insecurity about my appearance, and as such choosing not to wear bright attractive colours in order to avoid attention. Unfortunatley hiding in dark colours makes one emo/goth/suicidal/all of the above. So instead, I hide behind a years-in-the-making reputation for being a cold apathetic goth b**ch. :D

5. Most people think I'm an emo or a goth. I wear all black or monochrome nearly all the time. Ironically, this is a result of insecurity about my appearance, and as such choosing not to wear bright attractive colours in order to avoid attention. Unfortunatley hiding in dark colours makes one emo/goth/suicidal/all of the above. So instead, I hide behind a years-in-the-making reputation for being a cold apathetic goth b**ch. :D

Nice to meet you too!! :D You scary thing!!

:D

• 2 weeks later...
My kinda gal :lol:

I cannot STAND the majority of girls - I was never a tomboy but I definately get on way better with guys in real life. They're not as superficial or uptight or complex.

Guys come to me complaining about their girlfriends (I'm the agony aunt for my friends ) and I actually cannot explain these girls' behaviour. It makes NO sense to me. Shut up, calm down, stop being a superficial sheep.

/rant.

More random facts about me:

1. I dislike 99% of the human race, there are too many stupid/superficial/power-mad people for my liking.

2. I have a foul temper. I lose it in a second and scream at people.

3. I have a foul mouth, I'm TERRIBLE for swearing, even though I'm very articulate and have a posh-ish accent. Apparently that makes for a very amusing combination.

4. I also am not a girly-girl. I wear little make-up and care very little about my appearance - once a person is tidy and clean that is and should be good enough. Having said that, I do wear nice things going to college, because of the afore-mentioned 99% of superficial people.

5. Most people think I'm an emo or a goth. I wear all black or monochrome nearly all the time. Ironically, this is a result of insecurity about my appearance, and as such choosing not to wear bright attractive colours in order to avoid attention. Unfortunatley hiding in dark colours makes one emo/goth/suicidal/all of the above. So instead, I hide behind a years-in-the-making reputation for being a cold apathetic goth b**ch. :tong:

thanks for writing this post, it made me smile, i can totally relate to what you said

Five things about me are:

1, i have a phobia of jewellery, not as bad as it used to be :roll:

2. i get jealous of art students :)

3. i am trying to learn finnish :D

4. i used to have 3 gerbils but now only 2 (R.I.P eddie - was black and named after edward scissorhands because he had white paws) have two white sandy gerbils now called gandalf and lumin :D

5. i love chinese food, when someone mentions the word chinese i automatically think of the food and try my hardest to stop dribbling :lol:

haha no problem. I was in a bad mood that day - while all of those things about me are true, I can actually be a very nice person :lol:

Also, theres a Finnish person somewhere on these boards, maybe they could help you :D

Well the things i know about me is that:-

1. I have one big brother who is 15 years old (you have no idea of the suffering i am going through:irked:)

2. I live in Northern Ireland.

3. I have have a very sweet tooth(i could eat sweets for dinner if i was allowed:smile2:)

4. I play the clarinet.

5. I hate spiders. :D

Well the things i know about me is that:-

1. I have one big brother who is 15 years old (you have no idea of the suffering i am going through:irked:)

I have a big brother too, he used to drive me nuts when we were young'uns :D You'll love em to bits when you're older :lol:

I have a big brother too, he used to drive me nuts when we were young'uns :lol: You'll love em to bits when you're older :)

I have an older brother who also drove me nuts when I was younger. The problem is that he still does, and we're 27 and 32. And I kid you not. :D

Yea i'll be extra nice to him when he learns how to drive :D

A-hahahaha! Smart kid :lol:

And awwhh Frankie :) My bro is 24 and I'm 21 - we're living together while I'm in college coz its expensive and hes earning a load, but hes great. ^^

My older brother used to drive me crazy all the time...he used to constantly tease me! But since we're older (he's 33, I'm 29) we're much better friends. Besides, he just recently confessed to me that he really cared about me when I was little...he used to check on me while I slept! So, you never know...:D

I have a 24 year old brother too, when we were little he used to really take care of me, it's kind of a long story, but when my mum was having an affair, she'd go out most of the night because that's when dad worked and leave us alone at home, he was 4, I was 1, and because she'd forget to feed us before she left, my brother would get me out my cot and take me downstairs and make us sugar sandwiches to eat, we're still really close now, and I'll never forget that he did so much for me when we were little :D

I have a 24 year old brother too, when we were little he used to really take care of me, it's kind of a long story, but when my mum was having an affair, she'd go out most of the night because that's when dad worked and leave us alone at home, he was 4, I was 1, and because she'd forget to feed us before she left, my brother would get me out my cot and take me downstairs and make us sugar sandwiches to eat, we're still really close now, and I'll never forget that he did so much for me when we were little :lol:

The mum in me sends a huge hug to the child in you. :D

I have a 24 year old brother too, when we were little he used to really take care of me, it's kind of a long story, but when my mum was having an affair, she'd go out most of the night because that's when dad worked and leave us alone at home, he was 4, I was 1, and because she'd forget to feed us before she left, my brother would get me out my cot and take me downstairs and make us sugar sandwiches to eat, we're still really close now, and I'll never forget that he did so much for me when we were little :lol:

*Hugs for Lexie* :D

:D *hugs* of course for Lexie, though you already get loads from me :lol:

Thread about older brothers, wahey! In more detail: mine used to hate me when I was small, but I idolized him haha. He was always great with computers, so I tried to learn too, and failed. I used to read the books he read and watch the movies he watched and even ate the food he ate :) He never noticed though.

Now hes extremely quiet, but he's great. Our house is a fabulous detached cottage with gardens and i've a double bed and bay windows and everything. But I couldn't live here if he didn't pay well over half the rent (he also pays the bills) just so we can both live here. Hes great really, in his own quiet way.

Course, he benefits too because he loves this house and doesn't have to live with students, but still.

I have a 24 year old brother too, when we were little he used to really take care of me, it's kind of a long story, but when my mum was having an affair, she'd go out most of the night because that's when dad worked and leave us alone at home, he was 4, I was 1, and because she'd forget to feed us before she left, my brother would get me out my cot and take me downstairs and make us sugar sandwiches to eat, we're still really close now, and I'll never forget that he did so much for me when we were little :)

This is so touching :lol:

I hope my two end up being as close as you two :D

Lexi - :D to you. What a wonderful brother you have!

My older brother used to drive me crazy all the time...he used to constantly tease me!

Mine as well... as a result we were fighting all the time and driving my mother crazy as well. I really feel for her when I remember the walks to school :roll:

Over the years we've grown more friendly :) But not that much closer unfortunately :lol: Weirdly its his fianc

Thanks for all the hugs ;) He has 2 little girls of his own now and a boy on the way in march, and he loves his kids to bits and of course can't wait for his little boy! But I think, he has a tenderness that he might not have otherwise had, so even bad things teach you things in life I think :)

1) I'm a diabetic, type 2. (Insulin dependent).

2) I play Acoustic guitar..

3) I'm 15 years of age.

4) I have a passion for writing; may it be journalism or trying to write an actual novel.

5) I love natural light and have a desk fitted right near a very large window in my room! ;)

so even bad things teach you things in life I think :)

Definitely. Every cloud has a silver lining. :lol: Although a little late in the thread, I figured I'd offer you a hug too! ;)

My five facts:

1) I find it difficult to read on the beach.

2) Pineapple in it's own juice makes my tongue swell up.

3) I'm scared of planes and lightning.

4) I have an exam on the 27th January on Biological Psychology.

5) I have two calenders in my room. One Twilight and one puppy pictures.