Five facts...

Michelle

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Winter is my favourite season.

2) I love model dragons (like resin figures and things)

3) I have OCD, and as a result of my obsession with sets of three, I adore trilogies.

4) Music is my greatest love, and if I could be talented at one thing, it would be playing piano.

5) I'm a Trekkie. Star trekking across the universe, always going forwards coz we cannot find reverse!

1) I love comedy films and TV promgrammes, especially old ones like Life of Brian and Father Ted.

2) My favourite feature is my big brown eyes

3) I love sports

4) I'm the first of 4 grandchildren of my paternal grandparents, the 5th grandchild of 9 my maternal grandparents, which includes my only brother.

5) The aunt that I see the most is my PE teacher's best friend- yikes.

• 2 weeks later...
:D You beat me to the punch, Andrea! Old!!!??? The Marx Brothers ..now, that's old, but Father Ted??

I adore Marx Brothers! And most of their stuff is ageless in its randomness and absurdity.

I forgot about this thread!

Five new facts about me:

1. Watching all three LOTR movies is my personal Christmas Tradition.

2. I adore gaming, as do my parents, between them, my brother and I we have: NES, Super NES, Nintendo 64, PSone, gamecube, Wii, two playstation 2's and two playstation 3's and two DS lites. One Ds lite is mine, the rest are my brothers and mums.

3. I adore John Hannah. Hes on tv right now. Nom, nom, nom.

4. I used to be a pretty talented skateboarder.

5. I'm still pretty good at art. I nearly went to art college. But I stuck to personalising my skateboards and went studying Philosophy instead.

3. I adore John Hannah. Hes on tv right now. Nom, nom, nom.

I second that! There is just something about him! I swoon every time I watch anything he's in!

5 Things about me:

1. When I was younger I wanted to be a professional cyclist, but where I come from in Canada meant that I would have had to finance it myself, which just didn't happen. I still live to cycle & would love to do the Tour de France.

2. As a result of all the cycling I used to do ( & the cycling I still do now) I have enormously large muscular legs & I seem to find men with very large muscular legs incredibly sexy! (My personal faves are rugby players & Bjoern Daehlie. The man is a god!)

3. A few years before I moved to Europe I found out that the man I always believed to have been my Great-Grandfather (& the man I adored)was actually of no blood relation to me. Turns out my "real" Great-Grandfather was shot in the head during WWI, but survived & lived the rest of his life in an institution as the bullet was still in his brain & the lead was making him crazy. I would love to learn more about this man, but can't find anything about him.

4. I love all things Swedish & desperately wanted to live there (still would move there if I could!) I love everything about Sweden & travel there as often as I can.

5. I have hair which comes to the middle of my back in length, but I never wear it down, outside of my house. I am inherently lazy & can not be bothered to spend all that time blowdrying it, so I wear it in a chignon or french twist all the time. I often contemplate cutting it all off!

I second that! There is just something about him! I swoon every time I watch anything he's in!

The best is Sliding Doors, 'James Hamilton.' My GOD if my boyfriend was cheating on me and James Hamilton came along to whisk me away on a late night boat ride I'd jump him long before Helen does. :D I also loved him as Rebus, and was really disappointed when they changed the actor.

5. I have hair which comes to the middle of my back in length, but I never wear it down, outside of my house. I am inherently lazy & can not be bothered to spend all that time blowdrying it, so I wear it in a chignon or french twist all the time. I often contemplate cutting it all off!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What colour hair??

I love long hair. Mine is way down my back and I wouldn't cut it in a mad fit. I did once when I was 12, layered it, and ruined it forever. Now I dye it dark and it looks a bit healthier than it is. But I ALWAYS wear it down. Never ever tie it up.

How can you ruin your hair forever.. surely layers eventually grow out again?!

They did, but I had lovely thin sleek dead straight hair, until I layered it twice over three years (and cut it to my shoulders) and it grew out really thick and wavy. :D

They did, but I had lovely thin sleek dead straight hair, until I layered it twice over three years (and cut it to my shoulders) and it grew out really thick and wavy. :D

That's nice! I'd love to have wavy hair :D Mine is dead straight and I never know what to do with it: it always ends up falling like curtains around my face... I wanted to cut it short but the hairdresser insisted it wouldnt fit me or even spike up because it's so straight :D

awh no, don't ever be disappointed with straight hair!! I'd love to get mine back, and I gaurantee you theres a million girls out there with hair straightners and hair creams that would kill for naturally straight hair!

The best is Sliding Doors, 'James Hamilton.' My GOD if my boyfriend was cheating on me and James Hamilton came along to whisk me away on a late night boat ride I'd jump him long before Helen does. :D I also loved him as Rebus, and was really disappointed when they changed the actor.

I was going to say exactly that same thing! He is sooooooo yummy in Sliding Doors. I love that movie!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What colour hair??

I love long hair. Mine is way down my back and I wouldn't cut it in a mad fit. I did once when I was 12, layered it, and ruined it forever. Now I dye it dark and it looks a bit healthier than it is. But I ALWAYS wear it down. Never ever tie it up.

It's Chestnut Brown naturally, but now has lots & lost of grey (thanks Mom!)

I was going to say exactly that same thing! He is sooooooo yummy in Sliding Doors. I love that movie!

Well you know what they say. Nobody expects the Spanish Inquistition. :D

It's Chestnut Brown naturally, but now has lots & lost of grey (thanks Mom!)

My hair was blonde as a child, and it slowly turned chestnut. It was actually a lovely colour, looking back at old photos. Now its got 7 years worth of dye in it. :D

Thats so true. My friend Katie has the most gorgeous long black curly hair, dyed black, but it looks natural and its gorgeous. And she's always wanting to go blonde or do something drastic to it, but I know it would be dreadful if she did.

I love my hair, but it IS dyed, so thats probably why.

I'm the same, I have totally straight hair and I always wanted curly hair. I had my hair permed 5 times when I was a kid, and it would look great for about 2 days, then it would get all frizzy. Now I just layer it and keep it about chin length, and I'm starting to appreciate how sleek and shiny it is.

Here's 5 more things about me:

1. I love cheese! My favorite cheese is probably gorgonzola.

2. I have a beautiful blue and red betta fish, who we've named Killer. He likes to attack the side of his bowl.

3. I am obsessed with Tolkien, which should be evident from my blog this week.

4. I've never been a girly-girl. I was a loner in high school, and I get impatient with girls who giggle and act stupid and snotty just to impress other people.

5. I once took a correspondence course in interior decorating, and I actually earned a career diploma...which I've never used for anything. It was a total waste of $600, even though I did learn some stuff.

1. I have brother and sister who are both younger than me, 7 and 15 years old plus two water turtles :D and a kitty :D

2. I study and work in the same time.

3. My hair changes color every time I wash it (from light brown to dark brown to red to brown-red and so on :) ) all this talk about hair :D

4. I can speak croatian, english, german and spanish :)

5. I adore giraffes :D