Five facts...

Michelle

2. I'm a good driver but can't manoevre.

So you can only drive in a straight line, then? :)

5. A so-called friend and writing partner tried to submit one of my scripts as his own. He sent to someone who already knew me and the script in question. When I found out I put his personal details in a gay contacts mag.

Awesome! This is the work of a clear but cold thinking genius! I love your style, my friend. May I use this tactic, please?

I've eaten all of my Tictacs. :D

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Brad Pitt does have a complex about his looks! He was telling me the other day how much he hates all those pics of himself.

It's Angie's fault. She was telling me over breakfast the other day that she used to put a walkman over Brad's ears whilst he slept with a cassette playing a loop of "You are stupid and ugly - Jen will never love you again - you are stupid and ugly - Jen will..." and so on and so forth ad infinitum.

Yeah, that's the thing about Angie she just needs to feel like the prettier of the "couple", it's a shame really but I suppose when your boyfriend's ex is Jen you would feel rather insecure!! So all fair in love and war as they say!!

It's funny, really, because all Ange ever talks about is Jen. I mean, the other night, before we put the lights out for the final time, she turns to me and says "You're not going to dream about Anniston again are you?"

That, as we all know, is a sure fire way of actually dreaming of her.

Particularly as I was married to her for ten years.

Well that's it isn't it, you just can't help but think about someone or something when people ask about it, it pops into your head and you can't get it out again so it's Angie's own fault, I'll speak to her later, try and reassure her for ya!

So you can only drive in a straight line, then? :)

Awesome! This is the work of a clear but cold thinking genius! I love your style, my friend. May I use this tactic, please?

I've eaten all of my Tictacs. :D

I can drive in a straight line if I'm going forwards......I have no sense of direction either!!!!

If you're ever in need of petty vengeances Mac, I have loads. I rarely lose my temper, but life's injustices need counter balance sometimes.

Five years on he still doesn't know it was me. Tee hee.

Well that's it isn't it, you just can't help but think about someone or something when people ask about it, it pops into your head and you can't get it out again so it's Angie's own fault, I'll speak to her later, try and reassure her for ya!

It's alright. She's reading over my shoulder to make sure I'm not flirting with anyone. She is just so jealous!

I can drive in a straight line if I'm going forwards......I have no sense of direction either!!!!

If you're ever in need of petty vengeances Mac, I have loads. I rarely lose my temper, but life's injustices need counter balance sometimes.

Five years on he still doesn't know it was me. Tee hee.

The ad in the Gay mag is pure genius, though. Priceless. I have a looong list of evil people to work that particular magic on! :)

It's alright. She's reading over my shoulder to make sure I'm not flirting with anyone. She is just so jealous!

That's good then, although be careful next thing you know she will be monitering your phone calls and your mail. It could get out of hand.

All my mail gets filtered by Angie and I'm not allowed a mobile phone. I have to sneak out if Zooey decides she has enough time for me and wants to use one of her coupons for MacLovin'.

That's if I can unhitch myself from Eva Greens vice-like grip...

...I'm getting silly now, aren't I?

1. I am a terrible dancer and I only ever attempt to dance in public when drunk.

2. I hate having my hair cut, the last time I cut it was the day before my graduation.

3. I have a thing for men in glasses.

4. If I ever have kids I already know what they will be called.

5. According to my friends I'm "a bit blokey" because I drink pints of cider.

I too get called blokey or have weird looks thrown my way for drinking cider/ale/beer, its amusing how people percieve you for consuming something. I too have names for my children - just hope whoever I have kids with (if I do) agrees with them :D and hair cutting is baaaaaaad, I agree - I believe hairdressers are evil! - although I know a few so no offence to anyone here who is one.

All my mail gets filtered by Angie and I'm not allowed a mobile phone. I have to sneak out if Zooey decides she has enough time for me and wants to use one of her coupons for MacLovin'.

That's if I can unhitch myself from Eva Greens vice-like grip...

...I'm getting silly now, aren't I?

Evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:)

I too get called blokey or have weird looks thrown my way for drinking cider/ale/beer, its amusing how people percieve you for consuming something. I too have names for my children - just hope whoever I have kids with (if I do) agrees with them :) and hair cutting is baaaaaaad, I agree - I believe hairdressers are evil! - although I know a few so no offence to anyone here who is one.

Evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I love Wall-E. It's become a comfort movie for me of late.

And I adore a beer drinking lady! Even those that have named their as-yet-to-be-even-practised-for children.

To be fair, I'd quite like to meet a lady who doesn't mind the names I've thought up for my future kids - Muntax and Spangle.

And I adore a beer drinking lady! Even those that have named their as-yet-to-be-even-practised-for children.

To be fair, I'd quite like to meet a lady who doesn't mind the names I've thought up for my future kids - Muntax and Spangle.

One of my guinea pigs is called Spangle. The other is called ASBO.

One of my guinea pigs is called Spangle. The other is called ASBO.

Is your signature form Buffy?

Muntax is a name from Norfolk. There's a taxi firm called Mundford Taxi's - we shortened it to Muntax 'cos it sounded so cool and post-apocalyptic.

Is your signature form Buffy?

Muntax is a name from Norfolk. There's a taxi firm called Mundford Taxi's - we shortened it to Muntax 'cos it sounded so cool and post-apocalyptic.

Aaaah Norfolk. That explains everything.:)

I've never watched the Buffster, so nope.

:)!

I need to watch Wall-E still.

My brother and I were born three years and two days apart, he on November 10th and I on November 12th. We always had one party as kids, but that suited us as neither of us likes attention, and we only got one cake, but nobody wanted to eat two cakes anyway, so we were quite happy really.

My mum and her brother have joint birthday parties they are 1 year and 1 day apart. My granny gave birth in the back room during my mums 1st birthday party so he's gatecrashed every birthday she's ever had. :D

Ok my 5 things are:

1. I can Knit

2. I'm lactose intolerant sometimes I eat the bad stuff anyway when I know I don't have to leave the house for 24 hours.:)

3. I met my husband on a late night short haul flight.

4. We got engaged less than 12 weeks after we met, then got married 11 months later.

5. We intend to home educate any children we have.

1) I often see friends in my dreams ~ they pass through Hitchcock like.

2) Whenever I think of my son (which is often), I have a simultaneous pang of missing him (he's north and I'm South) and intense pride ~ he's a blindingly lovely guy. :)

3) I love my car because it's the only space that I've ever felt belongs to me, and me alone.

4) When our dog and two cats die, we will not get others. They mean too much to us and are also a real tie, albeit a wonderful tie.

5) I love walking boots, and much prefer them to heels.

1) I often see friends in my dreams ~ they pass through Hitchcock like.

2) Whenever I think of my son (which is often), I have a simultaneous pang of missing him (he's north and I'm South) and intense pride ~ he's a blindingly lovely guy. :D

3) I love my car because it's the only space that I've ever felt belongs to me, and me alone.

4) When our dog and two cats die, we will not get others. They mean too much to us and are also a real tie, albeit a wonderful tie.

5) I love walking boots, and much prefer them to heels.

I haven't replaced my dog or my cats since their sad demise. I just felt I'd

never get one's that I loved as much. I miss having pets around the place, particularly on curry night when there's no furry hooligan begging spicy prawns.

That said, in a couple of years we're moving further north to buy a small holding and that to me means menagerie.

I can't wait!:)

1) I've never been abroad

2) Two of the toes on my left foot are round the wrong way :D

3) I have no children, and as much as i like them, i don't want any of my own

4) I am extremely accident prone, and hurt myself on a regular basis

5) I'm an only child

:D