Five facts...

Michelle

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. When I'm home alone I secretly watch America's Next Top Model

Oh I do that too! Then turn it off the moment someone walks in! It's my biggest TV guilty pleasure :lol:

Some more from me:

1. I can't eat bananas as they give me really bad stomach ache (at least I think it's bananas, I stopped getting it when I stopped eating them so thats proof enough for me!)

2. I absolutely love watching Come Dine With Me and once sat and watched 5 episodes back to back on a saturday afternoon!

3. My eyesight is so bad that I now get free eyetests on the NHS! (I'm actually slightly worried because I was told it would stop getting worse when I was about 16, I'm now 26 and still need new glasses every 2 years still!)

4. When I was about 5 I pinned a much bigger boy up against the wall and threatened to cave his head in with a toy car for picking on my brother (who is 2 years older than me)

5. Once when I was babysitting for 2 little girls I got locked in the toilet and they had to go to the site managers office (luckily it was a new estate) and get somebody to come and cut the lock off

1. My first crush was Louise Nurding (now Redknapp) when she was in Eternal

2. I don't like Jamie Redknapp

3. Snakes freak me out, in real life or on TV. Slithery ba*tards

4. Larry David is my hero

5. I played flute in the school orchestra

1. My brother and I were born within an hour of each other on the same day to the same parents but we aren't twins of any kind.

2. I play guitar but can't play barr chords because my fingers are too short.

3. My first CD was Michael Jackson's History. I still have it and listen to it frequently.

4. I'm scared of being in the middle of wide open spaces. Basically the opposite of claustrophobia.

5. My name is NOT Abigail (just plain Abby). Anyone calling me Abigail will get a very dirty look.

Was it bad sharing a birthday with your brother? Me and my brother were born 3 years apart but within 4 days, I was born on the 14th and he was born on 18th and our birthdays always got pushed together for whoevers was at the weekend :lol: It's going to be even worse this year because I have my 21st but he has his 18th ;)

I hated it when I was a kid! We always had a joint cake and everything so I know what you mean Steph! Our parents always joked that he was my birthday present, I always joked that he was the one present I couldn't return. :lol:

Yes! Put them in 101!

My brother and I were born three years and two days apart, he on November 10th and I on November 12th. We always had one party as kids, but that suited us as neither of us likes attention, and we only got one cake, but nobody wanted to eat two cakes anyway, so we were quite happy really.

Was it bad sharing a birthday with your brother? Me and my brother were born 3 years apart but within 4 days, I was born on the 14th and he was born on 18th and our birthdays always got pushed together for whoevers was at the weekend :lol: It's going to be even worse this year because I have my 21st but he has his 18th :D

Exactly the same with my and my older brother :D My birthday is March 1st and his is March 5th, and our birthdays were always 'joint' birthdays too ;)

Five out of the seven in my fam all have bdays in the first 2 months of the year, with most of us being within days of each other, but we never really combined celebrations for some reason. My folks were big on bdays so I think they tried to make each one unique from each other.

We did however combine parties one year for graduation. One sib was graduating college, another sib high school and me from elementary school :lol:. Funny how it worked out.

1. Xander and I are the only people on my side of the family who don't share their birthday with someone else in the family - and ours are 2 days apart!

2. I forgot my own birthday last year because Xander was just 2 days old and I was so wrapped up in him!

3. I don't like many Xmas songs all that much, but every year, without fail, I tune into the music channels and have all the Xmas music shows playing in the background to help get me in the Xmas mood. I've got The Vault A Very Classic Christmas playing right now - LOL!

4. Although I'm not remotely religious, one of my all-time favourite music videos is the one for The Power of Love by Frankie Goes to Hollywood - I think it's gorgeous.

5. I read at least two stories each and every day to Xander as I'm trying to instil a love of books in him. So far it seems to be working as he regularly gets his books out to look at them himself and brings his own choice of books to me to read them with/to him. :lol:

4. Although I'm not remotely religious, one of my all-time favourite music videos is the one for The Power of Love by Frankie Goes to Hollywood - I think it's gorgeous.

1) I used to sing 'The Power Of Love' by FGTH to my son as a lullaby.

2) Another song I would sing was Suzanne Vega's 'Night Vision', a song (for those who don't know) about the way night changes what we see.

3) I was 35 when I got married.

4) I always thought I'd have six children, but only have the one (a wonderful one! ~who is 24).

5) I love reading the five facts that others come up with!

Edited by Chrissy
Wanted my sentences to actually make some sense.LOL

1. My nephew loves to have books read to him, and when one of us is done, he goes to the next person to have the same book read to him again! He'll go through his entire book collection (which is huge) at one time if we let him.

2. I am considered to be the "black sheep" of my family.

3. I love sugary kids' cereals. I just had Coco-Puffs for breakfast. BF is always embarrassed when we go food shopping and I load up on Cap'n Cruch, Coco-Puffs, and Lucky Charms.

4. I love Christmas music, but I prefer the old songs, sung by people like Bing Crosby, Perry Como and the like. There are only a few modern versions that I like.

5. I'm a music sponge. BF only has to hum a little part of a song once, and even if I wasn't paying attention, I'll have that song running through my head the rest of the day. Whenever BF catches me singing it, he'll tease me to no end. :lol:

My five facts are:

1) I have 2 kids, son 16 in Feb and daughter 5

2) Im obsessed with paying bills on time

3) I was the first person in my area to make a claim against the bank

4) Family is everthing to me

5) Im getting married in 18 months and am so organised ive practically arranged everything already

Lisax

1. I'm on my second husband.

2. I have more tattoos than I can be bothered to count and intend to get a lot more.

3. I cant abide fresh tomatoes but I like them cooked.

4. My christmas tree fell over yesterday smashing half the baubles and knocking over a hot cup of tea which scalded my legs.

5. My family and I are all going to the cinema tonight to see Avatar in 3D

• 4 weeks later...

5 new facts:

1. My nickname in my family since I was little is Tetley. It's because when my bro was young, he couldn't say Stephanie so he said Tetley. That now means that I get called Teabag off all of my family :smile2:

2. It is my grandparents 48th wedding anniversary this year and my parents 21st :D

3. I want to call my first child Draco or Lucius but fear I may be locked up for child cruelty :yahoo:

4. I have 9 GCSE's, 1 As Level, 3 A Levels and nearly one Joint Honours degree :D

5. My favourite flowers are gerberas

flow8.jpg