Echo

Not read anything good.

Sat at Uni diving in and out of some of the heaviest reading ever:

Master Handbook of Acoustics

Acoustics and Psychoacoustics

Audio Systems: Design and Installation

Stereophonic Techniques: An Anthology

URRRGGHHH.

Can't wait till my library stint is done and I can read some Terry Pratchett with a brew :roll:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh I have this on my TBR pile, can't wait to hear what you think.

I've read only ~150 pages and I'm totally hooked! I'm adding Barclay's No Time for Goodbye on my must-get-immediately - list :D

Edit: Almost forgot: I have two books waiting for me in the post office tomorrow :blush:

I've read only ~150 pages and I'm totally hooked! I'm adding Barclay's No Time for Goodbye on my must-get-immediately - list :D

Edit: Almost forgot: I have two books waiting for me in the post office tomorrow :lol:

I just looked at my TBR pile and it is Too Close to home by him that I have. Still makes me want to read it though :blush:

Just finished Men Of The Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong. Didn't think I would enjoy it as much without the girls, but actually ended up loving it (and at least Jaime made an appearance at the end).

Flippin eck! That was quick! :D

I knew you'd love it :blush:

Flippin eck! That was quick! :D

I knew you'd love it :blush:

:lol: I started it last night (and ended up going to bed far too late) and then I had to work from home today due to the snow, so I had extra reading time when I'd normally be driving to and from the office!

So what 'men' of the Otherworld are in these books? Clay? Lucas?

The four stories in this book are about Clay, Jeremy and the other werewolf pack members.

There's a new collection coming out this year called Tales of the Otherworld which includes how some of the couples in the series (I won't say which ones as you probably haven't come across them yet) originally got together.

I did very well last night, 55 pages of Black Sun Rising and 83 pages of my book about Oscar Wilde. Unfortunately since I had to go to Cork today, I couldn't get any reading done. I have books here but when I have two on the go, I'd rather not start another.

The four stories in this book are about Clay, Jeremy and the other werewolf pack members.

There's a new collection coming out this year called Tales of the Otherworld which includes how some of the couples in the series (I won't say which ones as you probably haven't come across them yet) originally got together.

Sounds great, Chesil!! I can't wait to read all of these :D.

Read only a couple more pages of Under the Dome. I am too tired over the last few days to focus, which means i need more sleep and food for energy. I blame dragging a massive suitcase through ice to get back to my house and then having to get food shopping walking for miles through drifts of crazy snow (as well as tons of stuff for my housemates!), partying for my sis's birthday, searching frenetically again for work and sorting my room out, for this lack of reading! A strange event for me :D

Finished The Liar last night and have started The Great Wall: China Against The Outside World

That sounds really interesting.

I have read another 3 chapters of Stolen, it is going Ok, not hooked yet but plodding along, main thing is that I am not loosing my mojo.