Your Book Activity Today - Take 8!

Echo

My car is an actual Leon, a Seat Leon, we just call it 'The Leon'. Not very original I know :lol:

Hee hee, my brother's name is Leon, and he has a Seat Leon too. :lol:

I finished Dragonflight today (Anne McCaffrey), guess it was only around 200 pages, and since I have this omnibus thingie of the first three books in her Dragonriders of Pern series, it's on to the next part, Dragonquest. :blush:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you tell us what books you're undecided between I'm sure we could help, Kylie :D how about a nice What Should I Read Next thread?

Now why didn't I think of that? I ended up ordering a couple of books, but I still have another voucher to use so I just might start a thread later.

I stayed up very late and got up early this morning to read Dead Until Dark. I just finished and thought it was excellent. I can't wait to continue on with the books, but I'm going to try to space them out a little. Thanks to everyone who has been plugging these books!

Today I'll try to finish Fahrenheit 451, but I have another book sitting by my side that is looking mighty tempting.

Hee hee, my brother's name is Leon, and he has a Seat Leon too. :smile2:

:hug: Ok you beat me there! I bet he gets some jokes about that :boogie:

I'm halfway through The Vanished Man and thoroughly enjoying it :D

Well just finished setting up my 'Round the World reading list ... by snail' . At the moment i'm on a roll 25 countries - ok I've used on line short story resources to fill some of the gaps - books from Albania in English anyone? After tomorrow I'm probably going to come to a standstill lol.

First of all, I'll be looking at my book parcel in the 'sunlight' to decide which books are so battered they need sending back to Amazon for a replacement :D then, provided it is not included in the above, start reading Fahrenheit 451 for the January Reading Circle :smile2:.

I've almost finished Dewey, will then be starting Maggie Stiefvater - Shiver :D

What do you think of Dewey?

Even though I'm only about half way through The Shining, I can't resist the copy of Bitten by Kelley Armstrong that is currently sitting on my end table any longer, so I plan on starting that today. :smile2:

Edited by CaliLily

Mac recommended 'The Other Hand' by Chris Cleave so am giving that one a go now, just started last night. Interesting start so far...will see how I get on with it.