How did you find the forum?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find the forum?

• Via a search engine
    • Following a link on a site
    • Following a link in someone's signature
    • A friend told me about it
    • Other (please state)

I'd been posting about books on another forum (not a book or reading forum), but not many were getting involved in the discussion, so I searched on Google for a book forum, and this one came up. Once I started looking at the boards, I realised I'd found somewhere I could discuss the books I was reading with like minded people, and haven't looked back since!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There certainly is.. it was set up in the early days, to find out how people were finding us. However, at the point when everyone started saying 'google', I 'unstickied' it. :)

Ah yes, it did become rather repetitive at some point. But you never know, we could get some surprising stories yet *laughs*

I simply googled and found it. I wanted to find a place where nice people talked about books.

I found it. I'd pay more than ten pounds a year to support this site.

Thank you, Michelle, for setting it up and making sure everyone behaves themselves.

:)

I found I was getting back into my reading so I decided to search for a book club forum on google :motz: I kept visiting this and some others for a few months and decided as this was the most active that I would join here :)

Haha awwhh. I'd happily support it, but being unemployed I have no income with which to support it! :motz:

I'd pay a tenner in your name, mate, the support you give the site.

Hope you're tickety-boo.

:)

But yet, not this thread as of this time...:motz:

Whatever you do, don't mention Twi... :)

I found this site doing a Google search, and I think I joined and then laid low for a bit, but then came back and started posting to my hearts content.

Yep, I just stuck book club in the Ask Jeeves search Engine. I was just looking to see what was out there as far as avid readers went and this place seemed cool.

Same here! A few of my friends were considering starting a book club but we couldn't agree on a set day to meet as everyone's really busy etc so I asked Jeeves too and wound up here :)

• 1 month later...