What's Your Book Activity Today? - Take 6!

Echo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, The Diary of a Nobody by George and Weedon Grossmith. I've been wanting to read it for ages because it has such a great reputation. I began it yesterday and already I am halfway through. It is written as a series of diary entries so it is very easy to get through. I suspect I shall complete it by the end of today.

Did 4 chapters of Genesis this morning and plan to read more! I'm also about 100 pages into Practical Magic. I've got LOTS of waiting time today so I'll get quit a bit of reading done.

Is that Genisis by karin slaughter Katrina?

As for me, I am 50 pages into 1st to Die by james Patterson, been really busy so had no time to read. Typical Patterson, straight in, no messing, I seem to be reading it quickly and enjoyig it so far.

I'm about half way through Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. This is definitely my least favourite (book-wise and movie-wise!)

It's my least favourite too. I usually miss the first few chapters when I re-read

Almost finished Under The Greenwood Tree by Thomas Hardy,and will next read Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver which I bought today,as well as The Stolen Child by Keith Donohue and The Bum's Rush by G M Ford.

Today I've read thirty pages of The Duchess of Bloomsbury Street; fifty more to go, I'm trying to read as many as I can before OH comes back from the gym. I'm basically kicking my renegade mojo into submission with a little help from Helene Hanff - I haven't read this much in absolutely forever.

It's my least favourite too. I usually miss the first few chapters when I re-read

It is very slow-paced i noticed whenever i re-read it, but very charming. It's so much of a contrast compared to the latter half of the series.

I received all my orders from amazon today, there was a backlog in the post ~

The Apothecary's House by Adrian Mathews

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Ben H. Winters & Jane Austen

The Ladies of Grace Adieu and Other Stories by Susanna Clarke

:motz:

It is very slow-paced i noticed whenever i re-read it, but very charming. It's so much of a contrast compared to the latter half of the series.

Yeah I find that too, I even found it a little first time round. I guess everything needs to be introduced though.

Just finished reading The Suspect - Michael Rowbotham, a psychological thriller with a brilliant ending that I had not sussed out. If you like Cracker you will love this.

Complete change of genre will be reading Oryx and Crake next,then Michael Rowbotham's second book which is The Drowning Man.:motz: