Raven

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love your pics guys :D

Took this whilst out venturing through some meadows i like to wander in near my parents house and was looking for some interesting shots. I got caught in a rainstorm so wanted to try and capture the feeling of it, not really done much with it, just sharpened things up a little and highlighted a few areas.

edit: ^ and t'is lies what Roxi says :irked:

[ATTACH]545[/ATTACH]

Guys you need to see Rawr's and Chrysalis_Stage's, they're both talented photographers.

I love your pics guys :D

edit: ^ and t'is lies what Roxi says :exc:

:D lol I agree with Rawr on both counts, not that Rawr isn't talented he is, but thank you Roxi :irked:

Edited by chrysalis_stage

My boyfriend won the invertebrate section (life in the undergrowth) of the David Attenborough Photographic competition last year in which David Attenborough himself picked the winners, my pics are no where near his, but then he does have all the VERY expensive cameras etc :D

:exc: damn you people! It really isn't that good!

post-2056-127972301641_thumb.jpg

To shut you up there you go :D:mrgreen:

It might look better with a crop...

Here are two forest bug ones too, it was quite fast running all over me so they are slightly blurred they could be better but I managed to get a few snaps, easier than the runaway ladybird and the battery was dying at the time so kept turning off :irked:

post-2056-127972301651_thumb.jpg

post-2056-127972301655_thumb.jpg

Edited by chrysalis_stage

Talking about weird stuff, I love tunnels and they kinda creep me out, they can be very atmospheric. I thought this shot (ignore the stupid date line which never comes off grr) i took and played about with is quite scary :D

[ATTACH]553[/ATTACH]

edit: Yay i see the bugs Sarah, they are great shots, it's extremely hard to catch animals i noticed lmao.