Photo Thread

Raven

Awh Gyre your pics are great, it looked like a beautiful day in a beautiful place and you captured the beauty well. I have to say the sheep is my fave :D You could always paste a red star on the pic :irked:

I might do that chrysalis_stage :D the place is called Cove and its a few miles down the road from where I live, it was the first time I went, it is such a pretty spot, and on my soap box here (I also mentioned this in my photos), but people treat it as a dumping site which is sad because it is such a lovely place :exc:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're lovely pics, Gyre. I particularly like the first two in your original post, and the sheep :irked: Scotland is so beautiful. I only got to spend 3 days there and decided I could happily live there. :D

They're lovely pics, Gyre. I particularly like the first two in your original post, and the sheep :D Scotland is so beautiful. I only got to spend 3 days there and decided I could happily live there. :irked:

Thanks Kylie :D:friends0:

Yours are beautiful, Paula! What a lovely day to take pictures! :irked:

Here's some more of my favorites:

They are gorgeous photographs Echo, really lovely, vibrant colours :D

Lovely, Echo! I particularly like the one in the middle. I love taking photos of flowers. Sometimes I'll take my camera to the botanic gardens at lunch time and wander around taking photos. It's very relaxing! :D

Thanks Paula and Kylie! Yes, flowers are probably my favorite things to photograph. I don't have a garden at my house, though, so I always have to go somewhere else. :D

Awesome pictures guys! Your all really talented!

I love photography, but I'm not that good. I wish I had the time to take a class or something. Regardless, I still snap pictures anyway :irked:

It won't let me upload any of my pictures :D

Add it to the attachment icon, or won't it let you do that? I was trynna find an upload site for ages but they all want you to answer a million questions :D So i just attached them.

Well, I suck at photography, and I've never taken a clear shot or anything, mostly coz I have to use a camera phone, but heres one I like:

135006117a2207072450b448430707l.jpg

It's taken from my bedroom window in Kerry, my parents house. It's a horrible house in a rubbish area, and what you can't see in the black at the bottom is a bunch of really ugly houses, but in fairness I had a nice view of the sunrise every summer. I saw loads like this, I used to get up early just to see them. Course, my window is north facing, so I had to practically hang out the window to get this shot properly :D But I like it.

Edited by Nollaig

Tis quite alright!

Your second one is fabulous BookBee!

Some others which aren't due to any talent but are nice by virtue of what's in them, L.A, L.A, and N.Y respectively:

post-1908-127972301674_thumb.jpg

post-1908-127972301678_thumb.jpg

post-1908-12797230168_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nollaig

Those pics are awesomeness, the sunrise one is beautiful Roxi and i love the Epcot centre BookBee, the pics you got are great :)

I done a kind of weird shot from my parents house, i always absolutely adore the view when i visit, so wanted to try and do something with it.

[ATTACH]568[/ATTACH]

I have no idea Adam :S All i do is click upload and choose browse and upload a pic then wait for it to say it's done, then when i've written my text, choose my upload from the drop down menu.

Those pics are awesomeness, the sunrise one is beautiful Roxi and i love the Epcot centre BookBee, the pics you got are great :)

I done a kind of weird shot from my parents house, i always absolutely adore the view when i visit, so wanted to try and do something with it.

[ATTACH]568[/ATTACH]

Ooh wow, I love it! You're really talented!!