Photo Thread

Raven

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It does look like something of Most Haunted doesn't it? All i need is that creepy wailing music in the background, then Derek to pop out of the middle of the tunnel... :D

It does look like something of Most Haunted doesn't it? All i need is that creepy wailing music in the background, then Derek to pop out of the middle of the tunnel... :D

:irked: Ah that made me chuckle and feel scared at the same time imagining it, Derek could pop out while possessed shouting b***h (= female dog)!

Rawr, chrysalis_stage, lovesreading06, Echo you are ALL really talented :D

Bookbee, I love your picture!!!!

These are photos I took a few months ago on a rare great weather day in Scotland :D

028.jpg

024.jpg

044.jpg

Sorry they are so big :irked:

I love the middle of the three you posted Gyre, such a small, simple part of nature and it looks beautiful with the light reflecting on the water :irked:

Thanks Roxi, I was really pleased with that photo because I am not the best at taking photos but I really liked, as you mentioned, how the light reflected on the water. :D

Aww sheepie :D And yes, i agree with Roxi, that is my favourite too, it's a good catch ^^ I love scenes like the last pic too, it's beautiful.

Aww sheepie :irked: And yes, i agree with Roxi, that is my favourite too, it's a good catch ^^ I love scenes like the last pic too, it's beautiful.

Thanks Rawr :D

Some more from the same day ~

009.jpg

011.jpg

014.jpg

:D

They are pretty :D I like the backdrop of the mountain landscape, mountains and water always produce beautiful results.

^My personal tribute to 'A Wild Sheep Chase' by Haruki Murakami, I could not find a sheep with a red star :D

Awh Gyre your pics are great, it looked like a beautiful day in a beautiful place and you captured the beauty well. I have to say the sheep is my fave :D You could always paste a red star on the pic :irked: