What really bugs you?

Chimera

A council who are so incompetent and ignorant that they have not paid me any money for rent aid for five months now when I have been actively looking for work and keeping positive, and seem to refuse to backdate anything! More stress!

I'm sorry to hear they are being so difficult :D Hopefully they shape up soon!

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks :D The world just teaches me everyday that if you want something done you've got to do it yourself! I'm just gonna go to citizen's advice and rant like hell about them. Incompetence bugs me! I mean, is it so difficult for somebody to do their job right and not make someone else's situation even worse? :D

That happens a lot but if they ever involve in a collison they be blaming the other driver.

People that leave they indicate(sp) on aswell. I think most cars now if you turn the wheel it goes off.

On a tangential note, there's a wonderful roundabout near where I live. It has 4 exits, traffic lights, and the lanes for two of the exits merge into one lane BEFORE the first exit. So nobody knows which lane to get into to start with, and then everybody has to merge AS they're coming off the roundabout. I went round it last week with my dad and bro, and literally, the car in the lane on the left was going right, the one in the lane on the right was going left and we were in the middle and also going right. It's hilarious.

Thanks :D The world just teaches me everyday that if you want something done you've got to do it yourself! I'm just gonna go to citizen's advice and rant like hell about them. Incompetence bugs me! I mean, is it so difficult for somebody to do their job right and not make someone else's situation even worse? :D

Thats the problem with so many people today. They look at their work as nothing more than a 'job'. They don't see how their actions affect people's lives. Look at every industry, grocery stores, banks, law offices, city workers. One bad employee can affect so many people's lives whether it be in a small way, like putting the milk in the same sack as the bread and squishing it, or in a large way, like with your situation and not getting your money.

Hopefully you'll be able to get through to them and get everything sorted asap.

If the CAB arent much help, which in my experience can be hit or miss; try talking to your local MP, the council will jump through hoops with the MP on their backs.

On a tangential note, there's a wonderful roundabout near where I live. It has 4 exits, traffic lights, and the lanes for two of the exits merge into one lane BEFORE the first exit. So nobody knows which lane to get into to start with, and then everybody has to merge AS they're coming off the roundabout. I went round it last week with my dad and bro, and literally, the car in the lane on the left was going right, the one in the lane on the right was going left and we were in the middle and also going right. It's hilarious.

I know it's off topic, but confusion over a single roundabout is nothing - behold the Swindon Magic Roundabout! Have a look at the Wiki page about it, just so you can see the road sign :D

I am sitting here watching an advert for Corsodyl mouthwash. The camera pans up a naked girl who is standing in a field. It's advertising mouthwash for goodness sake ~ why do I want to see a girl's b*m to convince me that I need mlouthwash?! :D

I hate that advert. I think that everytime I see it. Naked girl in a field = rotten gums and teeth :D Anything to get naked women on tv :D

:D Yes, that has happened to me too many times to count, Ned! I don't just give it a little shake though, I thump the bottom of the bottle so not only do I drown my food in sauce, but often it spurts out across the table as well!