What really bugs you?

Chimera

Oh, I would've laughed so hard. I can't control myself when I need to giggle! ;)

I am the same Bookbee, I ended up laughing, in fact I laughed the whole time while she got changed :D

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Oh good, I'm not the only one then.

That reminds me of the time when someone threw an egg at my head. It broke (obviously) and went everywhere! I didn't know whether to cry or laugh, so I did a bit of both. My friends did the latter, naturally. So I made them wash my hair for being so cruel and laughing at my expense. ;)

:D Oh good, I'm not the only one then.

That reminds me of the time when someone threw an egg at my head. It broke (obviously) and went everywhere! I didn't know whether to cry or laugh, so I did a bit of both. My friends did the latter, naturally. So I made them wash my hair for being so cruel and laughing at my expense. ;)

Oh poor you! but kudos on ordering your friends to wash your hair ;)

I tried having an afternoon nap, but there is an airshow this weekend and I live across from the airport. Fighter jets kept flying over the house and they were so loud and kept shaking the walls. Thank God the show ended today! It has been going on all weekend ;)

Supermarkets, dear god I hate them! People just ram into you with their trolleys and baskets and are completely oblivious to the fact you're there. And then there are the people that leave their trolleys in the middle of the aisle so you can't get past and then just wander off. I'm not a big fan of going shopping, can you tell? ;)

Supermarkets, dear god I hate them! People just ram into you with their trolleys and baskets and are completely oblivious to the fact you're there. And then there are the people that leave their trolleys in the middle of the aisle so you can't get past and then just wander off. I'm not a big fan of going shopping, can you tell? :lol:

Oh I am with you on this one!! I sometiems think I need to wear protective gear going into Tescos. :lol:

Supermarkets, dear god I hate them! People just ram into you with their trolleys and baskets and are completely oblivious to the fact you're there. And then there are the people that leave their trolleys in the middle of the aisle so you can't get past and then just wander off. I'm not a big fan of going shopping, can you tell? :lol:

And it gets even better around Christmas time:motz:

I'm not actually moaning about the book though - as I said in another thread, it's the addiction and obsessive side of it that is starting to bother me. Plus, of course, I'm rather fed up seeing Twilight avatars.. it does make the forum feel as if it's being taken over.

But hey, that's just my view.

It's not just your point of view, Michelle! Part of the reason I am not on here as much as I previously was is because of Twilight & they way it has taken over this forum.

Oh I am with you on this one!! I sometiems think I need to wear protective gear going into Tescos. :lol:

Used to think it was bad in my old home town, in a touristy area it's HELL on earth with the tourists stocking up on the buy one get one free deals (knowing full well they won't be cooking in their caravans, but eating fish and chips or kebabs every night, and the bought stuff will end up in the bin) and...AND...why do they insist on examining every piece of fresh merchandise. ***** It's a potato ***** yep, it's the same in your 'country', mate, a Welsh potato is still a ******* potato.:)

:lol: that's better.

I don't pay attention to the Twillight stuff as i'm not a big fan of the Vampire, supernatural thing. But i do think there is enough other stuff here to hold my interest here on the forum. Then again i have no-were near as many posts as some others do that joined the forum around the same time as me.

But i must admit i find the worlds obsession with the occult and supernatural annoys me. I hate when i'm in the middle of a book that does not need to go into that type of thing, goes into it and then ruins the whole book for me. I know again this is just me opinion as others would proberbly find mushy romance might spoil a book they where reading. But sometimes i think a author writes this stuff in to crowd please! And that annoys me!

My soon to be ex-neighbours from upstairs (thank Heavens we've found a new house at last so me & OH will be packing up soon enough). They keep us up nigh on every night stomping and slamming the fire doors at stupid o'clock in the morning. For the past few months they've also been having parties, two to three times a week, mid-week as well, going into ridiculously small hours, their windows wide open so all we can hear is their music while we try to sleep.

Last week someone even threw a bottle of vodka from their window down onto our balcony where it smashed into a million pieces, and when we knocked to complain we heard them whisper that there was someone at the door, there was a pause and in the end they made guests come to open because they didn't have the nerve to face us themselves.

We've sent letters in the past but it just made things worse. In the early days one Saturday night I was on my own I went to tell them they were keeping me up and the hypocrites tried telling me I was imagining things, that they're always in bed by 11 because they work 9-5, that this was the first party they'd ever had in the house, that it was a Saturday and I had no right to remonstrate.

They're not the reason we're having to move (increased unaffordable rent is), but let me tell you, they shall not be missed...

Edited by BookJumper

Obssesive Twilighters. I'm not trying to attck ANYONE on this forum, I was trying to find a trailer fot The Last Tango In Paris the other day on YouTube, and by looking at the comments I realised that many had searched the film just because Stewart and Pattinson said they watched it together, and not only that, they started discusing about how does this prove that they are in a relationship in real life! I mean, seriously?!:D Couldn't they just go back where they saw the interview and discuss it there? And generally, it's just a book! A BOOK! Sometimes, and I'm talking generally now, this kind of people make me think:Get a life, people!

And jellyfish. Why can't I enjoy my bath without having to worry about them?

Obssesive Twilighters. I'm not trying to attck ANYONE on this forum, I was trying to find a trailer fot The Last Tango In Paris the other day on YouTube, and by looking at the comments I realised that many had searched the film just because Stewart and Pattinson said they watched it together, and not only that, they started discusing about how does this prove that they are in a relationship in real life! I mean, seriously?!:D Couldn't they just go back where they saw the interview and discuss it there? And generally, it's just a book! A BOOK! Sometimes, and I'm talking generally now, this kind of people make me think:Get a life, people!

And jellyfish. Why can't I enjoy my bath without having to worry about them?

I agree with the thing about obsessive Twilight fans, but what's this about jellyfish? Where exactly are you taking your baths?

I agree with the thing about obsessive Twilight fans, but what's this about jellyfish? Where exactly are you taking your baths?

This jelly fish thing made my laugh! :D I was stung by a jelly fish when i was young and i had quite a bad reaction to it. Now everytime i see one my family say 'oh look they've found out your here and come back for more!' which is really annoying! :D

what's this about jellyfish? Where exactly are you taking your baths?

Well, In Mediterranean where I live, we have jellyfish, especially in August. So, when we go swimming, we don't want to have to worry about jellyfish, Yesterday, when we went swimming, there was a big jellyfish, so we got out, because we were scared. Maybe I didn't used the right word before, sorry.:D

When random people talk to me at the bus stop. Today I was waiting for the bus and this really loud, miserable old bag started talking to me. At first it was just about the buses, but then about this nosy neighbour she had, and she was going on and on and on and asking me what should she do and telling me about how this one's husband had run off with other women and so on and I was just thinking, you're as bad as the woman you're bitching about!!

I get very nervous when strangers start talking to me. At work, it's okay, because I expect it, but if it just randomly happens, I usually just want to run away very fast. Those are my smile-and-nod moments. :D

People who think they're more important than they actually are, just because of their job title, and feel it gives them a right to talk down to you like you're a small child. I try to kill them with kindness these days but in the past I've heard myself say such things as "you're my Supervisor, NOT my Superior", and worse.