What really bugs you?

Chimera

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me Rawr it was very annoying. My friend nearly battered him on the dancefloor and then she dragged us out of the club so I was not best pleased my night was ruined ;)

It also bugs me when you're out in town and random strangers who are a bit tipsy start getting rather cocky and cheeky - I just feel like giving them a good slap :lurker:.

Argh, that sounds really unpleasant. I hate people who just don't seem to 'get' or understand things when all you want to do is have a good time and not be bothered by such people. It's really not that difficult to have a bit of integrity and bloody sense!

Twilight.

;)

This might be petty, but:

Workmen who come in unnannouced (well, I wasn't aware anyway) at 9 am on a SUNDAY, which so happens to be my only day of rest between the 4 weeks of exams and moving out of my flat I just had, and my return to work tomorrow :D

*sigh* I was so looking forward to that day of blissful lounging and reading...

;)

This might be petty, but:

Workmen who come in unnannouced (well, I wasn't aware anyway) at 9 am on a SUNDAY, which so happens to be my only day of rest between the 4 weeks of exams and moving out of my flat I just had, and my return to work tomorrow :D

*sigh* I was so looking forward to that day of blissful lounging and reading...

I hate that too, sometimes my landlord will just send them around and it's like erm i wanted to relax in the comfort of my own space and get some work done today, not have to be stressed out by randomers making me feel uncomfortable.

I hate that too, sometimes my landlord will just send them around and it's like erm i wanted to relax in the comfort of my own space and get some work done today, not have to be stressed out by randomers making me feel uncomfortable.

Exactly! Plus my parents aren't here, so they gave them keys... I was happily sleeping when I just hear this group of men valtzing into my home ;)

People who keep moaning about Twilight when they haven't even read the book!

:D Fair enough. Though we're only hoping the fans won't take over this forum ;)

Exactly! Plus my parents aren't here, so they gave them keys... I was happily sleeping when I just hear this group of men valtzing into my home :D

Once i was having a lie in and this plumber literally barged into my room, i woke like what the hell is that?? And he stared at me and went ARGH!!! Things like that, although pretty funny, really bug me ;)

People who keep moaning about Twilight when they haven't even read the book!

I'm not actually moaning about the book though - as I said in another thread, it's the addiction and obsessive side of it that is starting to bother me. Plus, of course, I'm rather fed up seeing Twilight avatars.. it does make the forum feel as if it's being taken over.

But hey, that's just my view.

Plus, of course, I'm rather fed up seeing Twilight avatars.. it does make the forum feel as if it's being taken over.

That's why I've steered clear of Mr Pattinson for mine, there are enough used by everyone else for me to look at. I've stuck with my other favourite, the delightful Mr Tennant, which I know you approve of ;)

Once i was having a lie in and this plumber literally barged into my room, i woke like what the hell is that?? And he stared at me and went ARGH!!! Things like that, although pretty funny, really bug me :D

;):lol: It IS funny... from an outside point of view ;)

I'm not actually moaning about the book though - as I said in another thread, it's the addiction and obsessive side of it that is starting to bother me. Plus, of course, I'm rather fed up seeing Twilight avatars.. it does make the forum feel as if it's being taken over.

That's exactly how I feel, Michelle. That's why it bugs me so much! I could care less about the actual books.

Once i was having a lie in and this plumber literally barged into my room, i woke like what the hell is that?? And he stared at me and went ARGH!!! Things like that, although pretty funny, really bug me ;)

That kinda thing bugs me too. I've already told you this charming tale but for the lulz of the other forum members - I used to live in Student Accomodation, two years ago. I had an ensuite room. One random morning a couple weeks after a general inspection of the apartments, I had a shower. I was literally just out, wearing nowt but a towel, when there was a knock at my door. Assuming it wouldn't be anyone other than one of the 4 girls I was living with, I opened it to see some random forty-something dude standing there gawking at me. As if that wasn't bad enough, he had 'come to fix the broken shower tile' which I hadn't even known I'd had. The one in the shower where all my clothes were, and which was still all steamed up and wet from me just having used it. I'm pretty sure there was still hair in the drain, as I have long hair and that always happens. I don't know about anyone else, but I have a thing about showers other people have just used. I don't want to get into them, and I don't really want anyone nosing about in my shower right after I get out. But I had no choice, had to stand there in a towel (no where to go to change - wasn't leaving him alone in my room!) and some stranger rooting in my shower. Gross, humiliating, and the deciding factor on leaving accommodation with inspections :D

I've had similar experiences. I've been woken up at 7:00 am by a distinct feeling that WWIII was happening outside our apartment. It was just some workmen tearing our porch apart. I confronted them, and they were very rude to me, which really p****d me off! I called the managers to complain, and they insisted that they had sent us a notice....they didn't. There was nothing on our door telling us that workmen were going to demolish part of our apartment at the crack of dawn. ;)

This is why we don't live there anymore! :D

Seagulls, I now actively hate seagulls, we have loads of them than fly around all of the backyards and live on the roofs, they squawk constantly!, I hate them so much which bugs me ;)

LOL they are so shifty. I remember it like squawking at me and seeming to laugh in that annoying high pitched wail.

I hate seagulls too. I was on my way to a wedding on the harbour recently and I was wearing a nice dress and had just had my overcoat drycleaned. Then a seagull came along and cr*pped on me, managing to get both my coat and my dress (just missed going straight into my dress). This, coming 5 minutes after my BF told me he wanted to break up, did not make for a happy or festive Kylie.

Happily, we're still together, the dress has been cleaned and the coat is sitting at the bottom of my laundry basket (I refuse to fork out for getting it drycleaned again!) Kind of funny now that I look back on it. :D

I got cr*pped on by a seagull in Liverpool too, as I was sitting on a ferry (you know, Ferry 'cross the Mersey). It got on my brand new Beatles beanie which I had bought about 5 minutes earlier. ;)

Needless to say, I get a little nervous when birds fly overhead now!

It's apparently meant to be lucky when they manage to get you. I can't imagine anyone thinking that when they have bird **** in their hair. :D

;)I have heard that too :smile2: I don't imagine a whole of people 'feeling it' :(

One day the seagulls were making so much noise, I threw an unopened loaf at them ;) Mr Gyre was looking for the bread and I was like 'I don't know, we must have finished it' :lol:

:D Exactly. I think they invented it to make you feel a bit better when it does happen. "Oh, that's lucky, did you know?" It makes the other person think they've got luck coming their way. Silver lining ;)

And haha! That's hilarious. Bet that scared them off. I have images of bread being lobbed around now. ;)

:D Exactly. I think they invented it to make you feel a bit better when it does happen. "Oh, that's lucky, did you know?" It makes the other person think they've got luck coming their way. Silver lining ;)

It happened to my friend one evening, we were on our way out and a seagull done the deed right down her the inside of her top (it was a v~neck), I was trying not to laugh but it was so funny ;)

Plus everytime we wash our car, the next morning, we have a visit from the seagull car messers inc :smile2: